chapter 13- connections

3RD PERSON POV

"i know what you did," she stated. "jihoon told me everything." doyeon continued, which caused yoojung's eyes to drop, not because she found out, but because it had to be during this time, when daniel was coming back from america.

"What are you talking about?" Yoojung hesitantly smiled.

"You're not stupid Yoojung. Lets go for walk" Doyeon calmly said and walked ahead.

>>>

the two walked off to the park doyeon sat on one of the swings and gestured yoojung to sit on the one next to her.

"doyeon why-" yoojung sighed.

"why are we at the park near our house?" yoojung asked.

doyeon ignored her question and looked at her.

"why did you tell me to let daniel join our gang back in highschool?" she asked.

"look, i'm sure jihoon told you everything anyway, i mean he shouldnt have but he likes you so-" yoojung stopped talking when she realised what she had said.

doyeon scoffed.

"it's fine, he already told me." doyeon explained.

"he confessed already??" yoojung held onto the chain of doyeon's swing.

doyeon nodded and smiled.

"we were eating ice-cream..." doyeon began explaining the whole story

you see even when in times like this, times when doyeon should be upset at yoojung, she couldn't help but be her bestfriend, and talk about everything together.

as much as she'd try to be angry, she loved yoojung. the situation wasn't affecting her and daniel now so she contemplated why she should be angry at her, but she felt like she should, she felt like she had a right to.

"and he ended up dragging me to go buy new pants" doyeon said and they both chuckled.

their chuckled faded away as they realised the sun was going down.

"i'm sorry doyeon. i really am." yoojung confessed.

"i liked him, you know?" doyeon looked at her.

"are you serious..?" yoojung asked, looking as if she was going to cry right there.

"just.. a little" doyeon smiled.

yoojung turned her around her swing to face doyeon. she grabbed doyeons hand and held it tight.

"please forgive me doyeon, i should've known better, i should've just told you that i liked him, then all of this wouldnt have to happen."

"are you going to tell him? that you lied and everything?" doyeon asked, with her hands still in yoojungs.

"i will doyeon, i promise, i'll make it right, just. . . give me some time." she replied.

>>>

"can you believe it? i mean she just left me hanging like that! jihoon pouted.

"she didn't she said 'it's not that i don't like you'" yoojung replied.

"how did you know??" he asked and yoojung gave him a look.

"i can't believe she told you!" jihoon slightly raised his voice.

"no you know what, what i can't believe is what you told her." yoojung began and jihoon slowly sat down in her study chair.

"you promised to keep a secret. and you didn't" yoojung said and jihoon stayed silent until the door swung open and sohye came in.

"oh! hi- hi jihoon" sohye smiled and jihoon gave a small wave to her from behind Yoojung.

"you. didn't. keep. your. promise." yoojung slapped jihoons arm inbetween each word.

"okay okay, i'm sorry, but, she's not even mad at you." jihoon said.

"i wouldn't say she's not mad, because she's definitely affected. she asked for a bit of a break." yoojung explained.

"a break?" he questioned.

"yep, a few days." yoojung formed her lips into a thin line and sat on her bed.

jihoon got off from the study chair and took a few steps to yoojung's shared bunkbed with sohye. yoojung was on the bottom bunk of course.

"yoojung~" jihoon held her hand.

"come on, i mean if you think about it, i may have just fix all your problems, now she knows and everythings done, you're a clean slate now." jihoon explained.

yoojung removed his hand off of hers, "are you seriously excusing your snitching and saying that you were trying to help me?" yoojung asked.

jihoon gave a sigh, and turned around realising that sohye was listening to everything the whole time, and watching them.

remembering what yoojung had previously said about Sohye, he decided that it probably wasn't a good idea talking about private.

jihoon turned back to look at yoojung.

"shouldnt we talk somewhere else just us two?" jihoon asked concerned.

sohye gave off a shocked look, realising that he had noticed she's been listening.

"no, she can stay." yoojung look at sohye and she gave a wide smile back

"are you upset with me? yoojung?" jihoon kneeled down on his knees, adjusting his height with yoojung as she was sitting on the bed.

"whatever, its all over now anyways" yoojung looked away.

"i forgive you, but if doyeon doesn't come to normal terms with me. . . you're getting it." she said before standing up.

"great! so you forgive me! let's go get lunch!" jihoon said and grabbed yoojungs bags for her.

jihoon ran to open the door, letting yoojung out first, but before she stepped her foot outside her dorm, she realised she forgot something, "aren't you coming, sohye?" yoojung asked.

"really??" sohye asked, eyes like a puppy.

yoojung gave a fake smile and nodded her head slowly. "we'll wait outside while you get dressed." yoojung said before walking out, with jihoon behind her.

"is it okay if. . . haknyeon come's too?" sohye asked nervously, holding her phone.

jihoon looked at yoojung.

yoojung gave an small sigh and formed her eyes into a smile. "go for it" she said as she slightly clenched her jaw, before jihoon closed the door.

"yoojung what are you doing i thought you didn't like her?" jihoon whispered.

"i don't. . ." yoojung whispered back, looking away.

"then what are you doing??"he whisper yelled, earning a smack from yoojung.

yoojung took a little time, thinking about what she was really doing, she didn't even know herself. she didn't like sohye and she didn't love haknyeon either.

"do you need more friends or something are you sick of us and trying to make new friends??" jihoon asked due to her silence.

"i'm not trying to make new friends, i'm making. . . connections."

-
Please comment your thoughts!