chapter 8- interesting

3RD PERSON POV

Yoojung stopped eating as haknyeon mentioned Daniel.
sweat began to fall from haknyeon's hairline as jihoon questioned him. His innocence and naive-ness made him still the information he had known about Daniel.

"so? How do you know Daniel?" Jihoon questioned again due to haknyeons silence.

Haknyeon's breathing became heavy before Sohye spoke.

"I told him!" Sohye realised her voice raised a bit before looking down and calming herself.

"Huh?" Jihoon shifted his eyes from haknyeon to Sohye.

"wait- since when were you guys friends?" Yoojung questioned her.

"We're related!" Haknyeon confesses and sohye internally rolled her eyes.

"Yeah were very distant relatives." Sohye added.

"How do you know Daniel? It's not like Yoojung told you, did she?" Jihoon shifted from Sohye to Yoojung.

"I hear Yoojung on the phone at night" Sohye smiled.

Jihoon chuckled and nudged Yoojung "fair enough, makes sense." He replied.

"Whatever" Yoojung pushes him back.

>>

"Yoojung-ah!!" Daehwi screamed as she entered his shared dorm with Jihoon.

Yoojung screamed his name back and went to sit next to him on the couch where Doyeon and seonho also were.

The two talked about there week and the stuff the had to catch up on, even though they see eachother practically everyday, the can never run out of things to do or talk about.

"Omg you guys! Get this, so haknyeon and sohye know about Daniel." Jihoon told the gang.

"Your roommate and your stalker??" Daehwi asked and Yoojung nodded her head.

"Okay your roommate, understandable but haknyeon knows too? Maybe he really is a stalker." Doyeon said.

Jihoon shot her a gun with his fingers and nodded his head agreeing with what she said.

"Yoojung has a stalker?!" Seonho asked.

"Seonho please where have you been? I thought we all knew this."

He's been spending too much time with Mina." Daehwi teases him slighting pinching his shoulder.

"Speaking of Mina! She keeps randomly talking about Daniel and asking me questions about him." Seonho randomly confessed.

"Really? Maybe she's excited to have another person in the group?" Daehwi asked.

"She probably just wants someone else to relate to her architecture student life" Jihoon said .

"That's true." Seonho commented.

Yoojung couldn't help but have her thoughts back again.

Mina wasn't going to be another Somi was she?

All the random evidence just makes it seem that way, but nobody else could see it, so she brushed off the thoughts once again as she had told herself that after the situation happened between her and Daniel she would stop and not only be true to herself but true to everyone.

>>

"Jihoon, have you got your clothes for your presentation this Friday?" Seonho asked him.

"no not yet I'll probably go tomorrow." He explained.

"Really? Lets all go, and help jihoon shop!" Doyeon said, tapping yoojungs knee.

A light bulb flashed in her head.

"Sorry Doyeon-ah I have to study tomorrow" Yoojung pretended to be sad.

"Ahh what about you guys?" Doyeon asked Seonho and Daehwi.

"I have a date with lunch Mina tomorrow" Seonho smiled.

"And. . Daehwi?" Doyeon asked again.

"Yeah-"

Yoojung pinched his thigh and nudged his arm.

"No! Actually I uh have a group project due soon." Daehwi confessed.

Yoojung smiled. "Well I guess it's just you two tomorrow." Yoojungs smile became wider and Daehwi caught on to why she didn't want him to go.

Jihoons smiled looking down at his fingers he coughed away is shy-ness. "Cool I'll come to your dorm tomorrow morning." He stated.

"Woah you guys it's already almost midnight, that's almost past curfew, I think we better get going now." Seonho said before standing up from him chair and stretching.

The group made their way towards the door. Sending off eachother to their dorms everyone walked out but jihoon held back yoojungs arm.

"Come to my dorm tomorrow morning before I go get Doyeon." He said before letting her arm go.

-
Please comment your thoughts!