Kdrama Nightmare Part 7

Min Woo walked back into the house continuing his camera check. The others were preparing to leave for work. A knock at the door proved to be their managers. Concern was written all over one of their faces. Jae Wook's manager walked over and whispered something to Jae Wook. A look of surprise crossed his face.

"Hey, Min Woo?" Jae Wook called.

"Yeah?" Min Woo called from upstairs.

Jae Wook ran up the stairs while the others watched in confusion. They looked at Jae Wook's manager, but he only shook his head.

Furious whisperings could be heard coming from upstairs. So Hee walked over to the foot of the stairs see if she could hear what they were saying. Jae Wook and Min Woo were coming down the stairs with grim looks on their faces.

"A letter arrived yesterday at our agency" Jae Wook gestured to Min Woo. "Much like the note we received last night, this was another warning."

"Whoever this is, believes a relationship is going on here between the roommates." Min Woo explained.

"They must have delivered both notes yesterday to the different locations" So Hee said.

"This makes this more worrisome," Takashi remarked.

"Indeed. It also means we all have to be on our guard. I checked the cameras around the house and street and there are some obvious holes." Min Woo said. "PD Park said that a crew would come and tighten security."

"Until this evening when we can discuss this with everyone, keep aware of your surroundings. We don't know whose sasaeng has become cranky." Jae Wook cautioned.

"That they sent the note to your agency would seem to say it starts with you guys at that agency." Takashi offered.

"Then why the note at the house? Why not send a note to the agency of the other person?" So Hee asked.

"A note sent to an agency can be ignored. By sending it here, they emphasize who is involved and how serious this person feels this is" Min Woo said.

"We will need to figure out who they are targeting then we will know how to act." Jae Wook said.

"Can we keep this from Shay?" So Hee asked. "She doesn't need more stress. She's been so nervous about the show and you saw how quiet she got last night. She is probably feeling apprehensive about how safe staying here could be."

"Is that wise?" Takashi asked. "She will need to be on her guard, too."

"Do you really think she can forget about yesterday?" So Hee said caustically. 

"Don't tell her about this new development yet. Min Woo can keep an eye on her today" Jae Wook said. "We will discuss this all tonight. Let's get going so we can finish our schedules quickly. We have a lot to talk about tonight."

They grabbed their bags and left with their managers. Min Woo was left to watch the house and keep an eye on Shay. He may not need to shoot that day, but he had the next day's script to learn. He grabbed his script and sat down in the living room to study while he waited for Shay to wake up and the work crew to arrive.

Shay stood outside the kitchen in her hallway. She had listened to the whole conversation between the roommates and was troubled by what she heard. A note was left at Min Woo and Jae Wook's agency. Someone was clearly not happy. But if a note was left at the house and their agency then maybe it didn't have anything to do with her.

Shay sighed with relief. One of her worries had been how the fans of the celebrities would react to an American on the show. Two notes on the same day suggested the fan was unhappy with the people already living there. It was too soon to be related to her moving in, she hoped.