Chapter Twenty: The start of a new beginning

Adair's POV

"We are too late," said Luke as we arrived outside the cave to find blood all over the floor and Morgana sitting on the wall. We eyed her up and she looked up like she regretted something.

"You're too late. Arthur and Merlin are dead," she said sniffing.

"Like you care!" shouted Matthew.

"I cared, Arthur is my half brother after all but they had it coming. It's their fault, if they agreed to my terms they wouldn't be dead. It's their fault okey!" she shouted at us.

"You aren't going to get away with this or the throne!" I shouted at her.

"You think you got what it takes hey, to be like your father. Merlin was a fool and so are you. He didn't manage to protect the king and who will take over the throne hey? Who you gonna protect!" she shouted right at me.

"The one that pulled Excalibur from the stone will be the next King. Arthur may be dead but Camelot will live on but not you as queen. Luke will become King and besides Gwen is still alive" I said to her.

"How can a kid become king," laughed Morgana.

"Luke is sixteen, he can take the throne and you can't stop him but he won't have to anyway. Gwen is a live and she will keep this kingdom the way it should be. " I said to her harshly.

"Why? Are you going to stop me," she laughed as she got to her feet. "I mean Merlin couldn't" she giggled.

"One day we will have a battle Morgana but first I want you to learn for your mistakes. Mordred also died because of it," I said.

"How do you know he died?" she asked shocked.

"I know a lot more then you will ever believe, Morgana. I may only be fourteen but I know what is right and what is wrong. I also have the power to teach you a lesson. I worked on this spell for a long time and you can't stop me," I said to her.

Morgana went to say a spell but she was too slow. I quickly said my spell and closed my eyes, waiting with silence falling, filling the area. I opened my eyes to find Morgana gone.

"What did you do?" asked Matthew and Luke at the same time.

"I banished her all the way across the land. We will not see her for a long time now. Either she will learn from her mistakes or she will come back and take revenge on me for what I have done to her and to try to take her revenge yet again on Camelot but don't worry we will be ready. Matthew I know you wanted to be King; I believe you would make a great one but Luke has to be King if anything happens to Gwen. One because I think deep inside you knew Luke would take the throne but not because he is better then you," I said to him.

"I know, I understand what that man meant now. I'll always be here beside you Luke to help you rule this Kingdom but you will make a fantastic King and Sienna will be a fantastic Queen if ever needed," said Matthew.

"I'm not ready, father shouldn't have died. He can't be dead," said Luke.

"I'm sorry Luke, I really am but your father and mine they are dead and we have to be strong for Camelot and our family. It be okey in time," I said as I walked towards the cave.

"Where are you going?" asked Luke.

"To see if Zana and Gwaine are alive," I said to them before I walked into the cave saying a spell lighting the cave so I could see where I was going.

Luke's POV

"No I can't do this, no Matthew you take the crown," I said as I rushed away but Matthew caught my arm stopping me going anywhere.

"No, Luke you are meant to be King. Sienna is to be Queen and you King. I'll be your right hand man and so is Adair," winked Matthew at Adair who stood at the door peaking into the throne room in smart clothes while I and Matthew wore knight's uniform with a cloak on.

"You really think I can run this Kingdom like dad did?" I asked him.

"I know you can and so does everyone else in that throne room right now. We all believe in you Luke, we always have and dad will be proud and mum is so proud of you too," grinned Matthew.

"What do you think happened to mum?" I asked Matthew.

"I don't know Luke, "sighed Matthew. When we returned to Camelot we found out our mum was missing. I thought it would be okey and I could just help mum rule Camelot but she has gone missing and now it falls on my shoulders to rule this kingdom and Sienna.

Adair had found Zana and Gwaine alive just about and he managed to save their lives. I'm happy that not all of us lost our family that day. It's only a week since then and now here I am meant to be crowned King in a little over two minutes and I'm freaking out.

"Are you ready?" asked Adair coming over to me.

"I think so," I said to him.

"It be alright," he smiled before the doors opened and I had to slowly walk into the throne room and down to the bottom walking past a lot of people. I got to the bottom and I waited. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched my beautiful wife and queen walking down the throne room.

When she got to the bottom this all suddenly became a lot easier with Sienna now beside me. Zana's mum was crying looking very happy for her daughter; I mean I want to cry too she looks beautiful.

As much as I'm going to miss my dad and my mum, as much as I know this is going to be hard to rule Camelot at the age of sixteen but maybe somehow or for some reason this is the start of a new beginning.

Narrator

No one saw the figures hiding in the corner of the throne room watching Sienna and Luke get married and crowned. No one spotted them leaving either. Will everyone regret not spotting them or will peace finally happen again within Camelot. Will Luke and Sienna make a good King and Queen? Will Matthew and Mary get married before their baby is born? What will become of Adair and his family now without the loving care of their father? How will Helen react to the loss of her brother and will she find a home in Camelot? These are questions that will remain unknown...

----------------------------------

Well there we have it guys the end.

Now I left that bit at the bottom to keep you thinking. I will be doing a third one to this and hopefully soon.

I hope you enjoyed the story :) hehe love you all guys for all the support u always give me

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed hehe

So yeah look out for the third book, and i do hope you will continue to follow that one like you do this one it mean so much :)