Chapter Two: Who said being a parent would be easy?

Morgana's POV

"Give me a break!" I shouted annoyed.

"He is only five," Mordred began to say.

"Yeah I know but still...how is your daughter?" I asked him.

"She is getting better but I must ask you Morgana, I haven't got to see you lately and something is on your mind I can tell," said Mordred.

"It's nothing to be concerned about," I said to him.

"If you're sure," he said to me. I watched my five year old boy, Darren run around the hut. I didn't regret having him but sometimes I really couldn't be doing with it and since the man I had been with is dead I have to look after him on my own. My husband wasn't the best at fighting or protecting himself, I still had loved him though but I found him dead one day and I still don't know who killed him.

"Your thinking about Mike?" asked Mordred.

"Yeah I miss him," I said to him.

"He loved you too, I bet he is proud," smiled Mordred.

"I doubt it. What have I achieved, what have I done?"

"A lot more then you think you have," said Mordred.

"Mordred, would you hate me if I said I have a plan," I said to him.

He shook his head, "I thought you would never say that again but I have also been waiting for you to say that," smiled Mordred.

Zana's POV

Gwaine took my hand as we walked through the lower town as he has the day off today to spend some time with me after the monster attack the day before. There has been a lot drama going on with Arthur and his two children as well as Merlin's.

I'm glad my daughter Sienna hasn't been getting involved however she is still dating Luke and something could happen in the future therefore Gwaine and I have already spoke to her about this. I just hope she listens, she normally does.

"Do you think we did the right thing in telling Sienna?" I asked him.

"Of course, we did the right thing," he said as he squeezed my hand and kissed me on the lips.

"Your right, we had to tell her for her own good. Luke could convince her to behave badly and that could put her in danger," I said and he nodded to agree with me. Since I've been with Gwaine he doesn't drink as much as he use too. He still drinks but a lot less then he use to, I guess one of the reasons for that is the fact he has me and Sienna in his life.

"Zana I'm glad we can spend today together," he grinned.

"So am I."

"Come I want to take you somewhere," he said as we walked a little faster and he led me out of the lower town towards the forest.

Adair's POV

I knocked on the door but silence fell. I had done it for the past year, I still feel empty inside about his death. It was bound to happen since he had already died before we should have all seen it coming but we loved him with all our heart. We couldn't bear to lose him and for Merlin, Arthur and Gwen for a second time.

I couldn't believe he had died again, I couldn't believe we would no longer get to see him or speak to him. I turned to him when I felt like I couldn't turn to my parents but without him maybe mum was right I had changed, lost my way but I can't seem to find the old me like its nearly completely gone.

Why had Gaius had to die? He was like my granddad and he had been ripped away leaving a certain emptiness within my body and within my heart. I still had no idea how my father has dealt with it, Gaius was like a father to him and losing him again I thought it would have broken him but I had been wrong.

I can't believe he took is so easier, I haven't heard him mention him once since the funeral and I hate him for that. I hate that he could just move on and hardly care. I guess that's one of the reasons why I hardly listen to him anymore. He still trains me in my magic but it's not been the same since Gaius's death and I doubt it ever will be.

I don't expect anyone to understand me, why I feel this way but Gaius had become a big part of my life and with that now gone its changed me and made me think things differently and I'm not going to lie it's probably changed me for the worse then for the better.

I opened the door and entered Gaius's chamber. The physician's courters have been moved and this room hasn't been touched since...Gaius died. I went over to his bed still in the main part of the chamber. I pulled the covers off, climbed onto the bed and chucked them over me.

I took in the smell, the smell that reminded me of Gaius. I just laid there and let the tears fall into the pillow and I slowly cried myself to sleep not sure if I ever wanted to leave the chamber again, memories of Gaius flooded back to me in a heartbeat. In that moment even if I felt sad a bit of my heart came back which had been ripped away.

Not for long probably for barely a minute but it did come back like it always did when I came to the chamber. For a split second it felt like Gaius was in the room with me, telling me everything is going to be okey and that he is still here for me.

Luke's POV

I sat near the lake, waiting quietly for him. Waiting for my best friend, it felt like I had been here for hours but it had only begun to get dark and he would be here soon. Finally what seemed like forever, I saw a shadow in the front of me. I got up with my sword in hand, the sword from the stone. Excalibur Merlin called it, he let me keep it.

"Hey Luke how's it going," he said as we both shook hands.

"It's been better Mark, a lot better but never mind. Anything new?" I asked him.

"No not as of yet but it's only a matter of time. You're the prince of Camelot they can't deny you," said Mark.

"I'm happy to hear that," Luke grinned.

"I thought you would be, come let's go practice," smiled Mark and I nodded and followed him further into the forest.

Merlin's POV

I stood in front of my four children out the five. I didn't care if they liked this or not. When it came to training them with their magic I like to train them altogether so they can learn from each other and develop their skills in the best way. Having competition makes them work harder. Even if Adair is more advanced in his magic he still can learn from his younger brothers and sisters if he had bothered to show up.

"Father why does Merlin Junior get to start first," complained Anya.

"I told you before, me and Merlin Junior are more powerful," said Amy.

"No you aren't!" shouted Anya.

"Want to prove it," said Amy.

"That is enough! We are a family and we shouldn't be arguing over who is better at magic. You are all good and as you learn more you will get better and there is nothing more to discuss," I said to them. They all fell silent. I seem to have this discussion with them all the time but Amy and Anya fighting like this was a first.

"Okey now Merlin Junior go ahead," I smiled to my youngest son and to be truthful as powerful as Percy, he learns fast and seems to have huge amounts of power the same as Amy but I try to avoid telling my other children of this as it would make more problems and I seem to have enough already.

"Wait...where is Adair?" asked Percy annoyed.

"I'm not sure but I'm not going of searching for him. He'll get punished later," I said.

"He gets away with everything," complained Percy and my three other children agreed.

"Enough can we just get on," I said getting annoyed myself by now. Who said being a parent would be easy?

---------------------

I'm getting into writting this :P

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writting it

Any feedback and votes would be EPIC AND MEAN SO MUCH. THANKS GUYS

Ly guys xxxxx