Chapter Eighteen: I really don't want to find out

Adair's POV

"Is he going to be okey?" someone asked but it sounded like Percy. I opened my eyes quickly to find Matthew, Luke and Percy all around me while I lay on a bed.

I sat up looking at all three of them. "Percy you're okey," I smiled happily.

"Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be? Why am I here?" he asked a little confused.

"We said you would explain," said Matthew and Luke nodded to agree with his brother.

"You fell over and hurt yourself and knocked yourself out. You go and clean up okey," I smiled to Percy. He nodded before he left the chamber looking like nothing had ever happened to him.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" asked Luke.

"He doesn't need the truth, none of us do," I told him.

"You know what Percy saw right? How come he doesn't remember now?" asked Matthew.

"He doesn't remember because I took it from him. It was the only way he would go back to normal. He couldn't handle seeing what he saw and I had to take that away from him or he would have stayed like that forever," I explained to the both of them.

"And you can handle what he saw?" asked Luke.

"Yes I can," I said getting up from the bed.

"Are you sure? I mean what did you see? Is it bad?" asked Matthew.

"It's nothing you shouldn't worry about," I told them both.

"Adair what did you see?" they both demanded at once.

"I understand why Percy couldn't handle it and I have to admit for a second I didn't know if I could either. Look what I'm about to tell you isn't nice and I'm afraid what I have seen is going to happen. If so we have to try and stop it," I said before I began to explain to them what I saw.

Helen's POV

"Mum," smiled Percy as he ran over to Anna and cuddled her.

"Percy how I'm happy to see you," she grinned at her son happily.

"You have returned and I take you know the news," said Gwen.

"We do," I said.

"I'm worried, it's been quite a while since Arthur went out in search of Merlin," said Gwen as we went into the castle.

"We feared as much but we had no luck in finding them. We are so sorry," said Anna as we all headed through the corridor.

"It's not your fault," said Gwen.

"Mum!" shouted Merlin Junior, Anya and Amy as they all ran over and all cuddled there mum at once.

"It's great to see you all too," smiled Anna.

"We missed you," they said to her.

"I missed you all so much too," she said kissing each of them in turn.

"What are we going to do?" asked Gwen.

"We aren't sure yet," I said to her sadly.

"Where are Adair and your two sons?" asked Anna.

"Oh there in their room and Adair is there too," smiled Percy.

"Are you okey Percy, you seem quite lively," said Anna.

"Yeah I've never felt better actually," he grinned happily.

"Ok let's go to their room and we can all talk together," said Anna.

Merlin's POV

"Arthur," I said to him looking down at him to see if I got any response from him, he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Merlin," said Arthur looking up at me.

"You shouldn't have come," I told him annoyed.

"I had to Merlin, you needed my help," said Arthur.

"But look what good that has done. You are now in here with me too," I said.

"I know and I'm so sorry Merlin. I failed you," he said sadly.

"Don't think this is your fault, Arthur because it isn't. It's Morgana's and Mordred's and no one else's," I told him firmly.

Arthur slowly got to his feet looking around the room and he sighed. "I take you can't get out of that?" asked Arthur and I shook my head to answer his question. Arthur moved towards me and began trying to break the chains that kept me tied up and hanging from the ceiling but he had no such luck which I had expected or they would have tied Arthur up to otherwise.

"I'm so annoyed!" shouted Arthur kicking the wall and regretting it straight after and he held onto his toe in pain and turning red in the face through anger and annoyance.

"Arthur that isn't going to help you know," I told him.

"I know that Merlin but I'm so angry I had to do something to get my anger out even if it was my toe," sighed Arthur as he stopped holding onto his toe and slumped against the wall onto the floor looking like he just wanted to give up.

"Why hasn't Morgana killed you yet?" I asked Arthur.

"I don't know and I really don't want to find out," said Arthur looking worried and I nodded to agree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

I'm not sure as of yet but this probably only has a few chapters left now

But see how it turns out. I'm just giving u the heads up encase you feel like it suddenly ends so yes expect this to end soon

Thanks for reading the chapter guys and I hope you enjoy the last how many chapters i write

Votes and commments would be epic if u think it deserves it thanks guys