Chapter Sixteen: I want my dad

Arthur's POV

The whole of the council chamber was in up roar. It was filled with Merlin's children, my child, my wife, the knights, Zana, Sienna, Emily, Mary and the council members. I could barely hear myself speak to Gwen. I finally shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone fell silent.

"Will everyone just calm down. Merlin is powerful I'm sure he can survive long enough while we think of a plan and rescue him. I will take the knights with me and a couple others but most of you will stay here. I don't want any of the children coming," I said.

All the children began to moan and groan but I put my hand up to make them be quiet. "You are all too young and besides Merlin will kill me if he found out I put any of you in danger. Gwen will stay here with you. I want Gwaine, Elyan, Leon, Lancelot, and Percival with me. Zana I must ask you come too. You have magic and you will be very helpful to us," I said to her.

"Of course I will come," said Zana.

"Thank you. We will bring back Merlin alive. Don't any of you worry about that please? Okey we must get ready to leave," I said as I got up from my chair and I left the room.

Merlin's POV

"Maybe you did too much of it," I heard a voice.

"I very much doubt that. I mean he is Merlin or Emry's however you look at him and if I didn't do enough it wouldn't have worked. I might have done too much but to be honest I don't care at least it knocked him out," said a familiar voice.

I slowly opened my eyes cringing at how painful it was to do just that. I found myself tied up hanging from the ceiling. My whole body is aching, my head is banging and I feel sick. I've not felt like this for some time. I couldn't make much out though because my revision hadn't come back yet. As my eyes began to get use to the darkness of the room I saw two figures over near the door to the small room I was in, this must be some kind of hut.

The two figures turned towards me and that was when I knew who they were. I should have known really, its Morgana and Mordred. I watched as they came over to me both sneering in my direction. "Merlin," said Morgana as they both stopped in front of me.

"So you finally got me," I said to them.

"Indeed we have. Don't you want to ask how or why if you try to escape you can't," laughed Morgana.

"Why would I ask you that? I mean it make you feel good about yourself even more and your ego is as big as you and Mordred put together already," I said to her.

"Very funny Merlin but you won't be laughing for long," said Morgana as she pulled out a knife from her belt.

"Gonna knife me to death? Very original that is," I laughed.

"You really need to shut it because you aren't funny," said Mordred. I looked at him and sighed. How these turned out is terrible. I know I can't do anything to change their minds. It's way too late for that, sixteen years at least. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get out of this alive but I'm going to try.

Helen's POV

"Anna," I called as I rushed into the hut. Anna looked up who was packing our bags.

"What is it Helen?" she asked me.

"I got a note which was delivered just now. Arthur and his knights and Zana I believe have gone in search of Merlin. Adair had a very bad feeling and saw Merlin in danger. They have gone to rescue him. We have to find them," I said to her firmly.

Anna put the last few things in the bag. "I'm ready when you are," she said as she picked up the bags.

"The horses are ready outside too," I smiled to her as we rushed out the hut and over to the horses. We put the bags on the horses before climbing onto them.

"Have a safe journey," said Liam.

"We will. Liam, protect this village and cherish it always. I will come back for visits," said Anna before we sped away from the village in hope we would find Arthur and knights on the way back or even find Merlin.

Luke's POV

I sat on my bed with Siena next to me. "Hey your father and mum will be fine," I said trying to cheer her up.

"I know they will be. They'll find Merlin and bring him back safe. It just takes some time that's all. We got nothing to worry about," said Sienna as she put her head on my lap and I put my hand through her hair.

"Sienna I know we have so much else to worry about right now but I need to ask you something," I said to her.

"What is it?" she asked as she sat up looking at me.

"The sword, Excalibur I feel like I'm going to have to use it soon. I mean I wish I didn't have that feeling but I do. I don't know why though. I mean why would I need it, you know what I mean. That isn't what I want to ask you though. I want to ask you if something bad happened, if all seemed lost. Do you think I would make a good king?" I asked her.

"Yes you would," said Sienna.

"Would you be my queen?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

Matthew's POV

I started pacing in front of Mary who sat on the wall. "Matthew I wish you would stop doing that," she sighed.

"I'm sorry Mary. I know we should be worried about Merlin and I am of course but I'm also worried about our baby," I said to her as I sat down next to her on the wall.

"I am too. I mean we don't know how to be parents...do we?" she asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I want to be its parent though. I mean we can't like give it away or let someone else look after her or him. She or he will be ours and we should give our baby the best life ever," I said to her.

"I agree Matthew. We'll do that. I know we can do that," said Mary as she kissed me on the lips and we cuddled each other.

Percy's POV

I sat on my bed alone breathing deeply but the images I had seen wouldn't budge from my mind. I haven't told anyone what I had seen. I mean it's terrifying and I don't want anyone else worrying. If what I saw is going to happen I'm scared and very worried.

I mean if you were me you would feel the same way. I shook as the images scratched the surface again of my brain, its eating at me. Suddenly without realising it I stood up as the window to my room smashed and the objects in the room began to move. I shook as my magic took over and I could no longer control it.

After I watched as objects moved all over the place and some of them breaking I collapsed to the floor tucking my legs into my chest and I began to cry. I want my dad...

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Let me know what you thought

Votes mean a lo too hehe