Chapter Eleven: I don't regret

Emily's POV

When I watched Adair kill that man I wasn't sure what I thought. He is a murderer; he is powerful, proud or disappointed. I had all these thoughts running through my head as I watched Merlin bring Adair into a hug.

"Don't blame yourself Adair you were scared and were protecting Emily and me. Sometimes we can't stop these things from happening but we can try to not let them happen again. Adair I'm proud of you, don't feel like you let me down or anyone down. You were protecting us all and no one expected anymore or any less," he explained to his son.

Adair shook his head but didn't speak. Merlin looked at me. I didn't know what to say or do. I can't let something like this ruin what I have with Adair. Without him I could be hurt or dead. Merlin pulled away from Adair and I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Adair and thank you," I said to him. Adair looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Emily and I love you too. You mean so much to me...you not hating me after that," he said to me.

"I can never hate you but I'll always love you."

Luke's POV

I woke up by the sound of a weird noise. What could that be? I tried to go back to sleep or ignore it but finally I sat up looking around my room. No one was in here so where is that sound coming from?

"Hey who are you?" I heard Matthew's voice.

"Back off!" I heard someone shouting. I heard Matthew shout and then silence fell. What is going on? I got out of bed. I feel a lot better so this isn't going to kill me is it? I hope it don't anyway.

I went over to the door and pulled it open to reveal Matthew on the floor having his own sword put to his throat by no other then Mark. What is he doing here? Oh crap!

"Mark leave him alone!" I shouted at him.

"He wouldn't let me by," he said.

"You shouldn't even be here. I'm not joining that group anymore. It's crazy," I said to him.

"You can't not join now you idiot!" shouted Mark pointing the sword at me instead.

"You can't beat me," I said to him.

"Oh yeah you want to try me?" asked Mark.

"Mark leave now," someone said. I looked around to find a middle age man standing nearby. Mark took one look at him before he dropped the sword and made a run for it.

"You're that man who told my father to make sure Luke didn't die," said Matthew.

"Indeed I am. Luke is alive which I'm glad to see. I need to warn you two about something," he said to us.

"What are you talking about?" I asked first.

"What is to come is going to be tough to handle for the both of you but Matthew remember at all times Luke is your brother and he'll need you even if it doesn't seem like it," said the man.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"You will understand in due time," he said before he vanished before our eyes.

"Maybe we shouldn't mention that to dad," said Matthew and I nodded to agree with him.

Zana's POV

"I'm sorry," said Sienna as she sat down on her bed with me and Gwaine.

"No I am. I should know that Luke means a lot to you and I'm sorry I didn't seem to care," I said to her.

"It's alright mum. Luke is spending the day with Matthew so if you two have any spare time I'll love you to spend it with me," beamed Sienna.

"Oh I don't know about that," said Gwaine.

"Me either," I said.

"Oh okey then its fine I'm sure..." she paused looking at both me and Gwaine with massive grins across our faces, "You were kidding," she laughed.

"Yeah of course we can spend it with you silly," I smiled as I brought my daughter into a hug and kissed her on the cheek before Gwaine joined us in with the hug. I don't regret getting with Gwaine now or ever. He is the one for me but of course I don't regret having Sienna for a minute either.