Chapter Seventeen: Until we reach Camelot

Merlin's POV

I think I've finally met my match. I don't really want to admit that but I think it's true. I've tried everything to get out of here and run but I've failed. I'm still in the clutches of Morgana and Mordred and I've been tortured to the very limit already. I'm not sure how much more my body can take before it finally gives in.

I think I can handle it for a while longer. I know I'm strong and I have the will power to go on. I have to try for my family, for Arthur and his. This is not about me surviving for myself this is about everyone else. I will leave my family devastated and Arthur and his too. If I die would Arthur have any chance of living? It's my destiny to protect him and it still is no matter how old we are now or what has happened.

The room was dark and I saw only little lights coming into the room through the cracks through the door. I'm still tied up hanging from the ceiling. As I took a deep breath that was when I heard a cry of help within my head and it sounded a lot like Percy. Is something wrong? What has happened to him? I have to get out of here now!

Just then the door swung open revealing Morgana. "Guess who decided to make a visit. I want you to know Merlin it's nothing personal but the Camelot throne will be mine and you will suffer for keeping it from me for so long. I let you have a little alone time," she cackled before she left and someone got chucked into the room before the door slammed. I looked down at one beaten up King Arthur...

Luke's POV

"Matthew," I whispered sitting on my bed and he sat on his.

"Yeah Luke for the hundredth time what is it?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me...about you and Mary having a baby?" I finally managed to ask.

Matthew looked at me in shock, "How do you know that?" he asked.

"That doesn't matter what matters is you should have told me. I'm your twin brother and I thought we are close now. I thought you would trust me. I wouldn't have told dad or mum. I know you would want this to be kept a secret and I would have done that," I said to him.

"How did you know?" he repeated.

"I sometimes I have this twin connection with you. I sort of felt your worry, your fear and happiness all at the same time. I felt how lost you felt because of Mary being pregnant. I know this must be really hard," I said coming over to him and sitting beside him.

"I didn't know you had any of those feelings...I've never had them or I would of known you were in trouble," said Matthew.

"It doesn't matter this is about you right now not me. Look Matthew if you need any help at all I'm here for you I hope you remember that okey," I said.

"I know thanks Luke. What will father say? I mean me having a child at sixteen," sighed Matthew.

"Let's not worry about that for now hey," I said bringing him into a comforting hug.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in," called Matthew. Adair came into the room holding onto Percy. Percy looks like he had been through a war. His clothes were ripped, his eyes were red with tears still coming down his face and looked like he had been scared for life by something.

"What happened?" I managed to ask before Matthew did.

"I don't know. He won't speak to me. He won't even listen like he isn't even there. I'm afraid he has seen something which has scarred him within his heart and soul. I don't want to say Percy is weak but it takes him longer to control everything if he sees the future like me or feels something then it be twice or three times as worse for him. If he saw something from the future I'm not sure what we can do," said Adair who looked like he wanted to cry.

"Should we take him to our mum?" asked Matthew.

"I don't think she can help but I think I can," said Adair.

"How?" we both asked at the same time.

"It's dangerous and I've only been learning it recently and on my own as dad would kill me if he ever found out but it might be the only way. There is this spell where I can enter Percy's mind and see what he has seen. If I connect to Percy in that way I might be able to get through to him. It might not work but it's worth a shot," he said as he put Percy onto my bed and pulled out a spell book from the inside of his jacket.

"Do you need our help?" I asked.

"Yes that why I came here. If the spell goes wrong or I'm not powerful enough my soul, my being which goes into Percy's mind could never return to my body however if you too keep an eye out you can tell if something is wrong because my body will start to move on its own and other stuff can happen. It's all in the book which you will have with you. If it gets that bad you might need to fetch Sienna or Jim. I do hope it doesn't get to that though I'll rather no one know about this apart from between us three," Adair said sadly.

We both nodded as we both understood. "Okey."

Adair lay beside Percy before he propped the spell book in front of him and he began to enchant a spell. We watched in amazement as Adair's body went like jelly and then there was no movement at all. I grabbed the book off the lifeless body and then we just waited.

Zana's POV

"You bitch!" I screamed banging on the door but when I realised I was being stupid I slipped down the door putting my head in my hands. When had she got this powerful? My magic felt powerless. If I'm like this, maybe that is why Merlin couldn't escape. What am I going to do? She has Gwaine, he doesn't have magic...I'm worried.

What about Arthur? She wants him dead; I can't let her kill him. He is our King and she can't be queen. Not after everything she can't get the throne now. I sat against the door for a while before I got up and began to pace the cell before I started kicking on the door again trying to use my magic but the door wouldn't budge. What is going on?!

I stepped back as the door banged open and Gwaine was chucked at me. I caught him and collapsed to the floor his weight over powering me. "Gwaine," I whispered to see if he was still alive.

His eyes opened and he smiled when he saw me. "You're okey."

"I'm fine I'm worried about you," I said sadly.

"Don't be it be okey," he said kissing me on the forehead but I couldn't find any of this fine.

Anna's POV

"This is the third time we stopped," sighed Helen.

"Should we just go back to Camelot?" I asked her. Helen looked at me but didn't answer.

"You want to don't you but at the same time you don't. That is how I feel. I'm not sure what to do but maybe we should just go to Camelot. I'm sure my children will be really worried I could try to comfort them," I said.

"That maybe a good idea my lady," said Helen.

"It's Anna but okey then let's go shall we," I said calmly before we began to ride again and this time we won't stop until we reach Camelot.

------------------------------------------------

Omg this is so gonna be ending soon

I can't believe it nearly over already.

:( I'm not sure on a third one yet but if i do a third it won't be the same

U won't understand until the end why tho. Thanks for reading all though :)