The Last Year of Senior High

~ Time skip, New School Year ~

IA's POV

I'm at school now at the school gym waiting for the others until I receive a text from Luka.

From: Luka
To: IA

I can't go to school right now. I think I'm having allergies... XD Maybe tomorrow... Love yah~ Oh and also inform me about my section, adviser and classmates.

I just sighed after reading it. I saw Matsuda and the others waving and calling for me, so I just went to them.

" Hey, Luka can't come. " I told them and Matsuda nodded. " Yeah, she told me as well. She'll be here tomorrow. " Matsuda said and I just nod until I remembered what Luka told me last summer...

~ Flashback ~

We were at the cafe and she's having a lot of caffeine, until I asked her a question. " Who's that guy you told me last time? " I asked her and her eyes widen.

" Forget it, it's not a big deal. " She said and I laughed at her. " I thought you were moving on? " I asked her with a smirk and she glared at me.

" I am! " She yelled at me, but I know she really isn't. " Are you sure it's not Yohioloid? " I asked and she laughed. " Like duh. " She said while laughing, " I'm just making sure!!! " I yelled at her and we both laughed.

" Is it Matsuda? " I asked her and her eyes widen. " I knew it! I knew there was something between the two of you! You're too obvious! " I said with a laugh.

" Am I?! " She yelled at me, I just nod and laughed. " Gawd! You should tell Matsuda! He'll be so delighted, you two are a perfect couple! " I said happily and she just looked at me.

" I'm so glad you finally learned how to love someone else! " I said and her eyes widen. " I don't quite know what to feel anymore... But I still love Sen—" I cut her off with a glare. She just sighed.

" I don't want to hurt Matsuda at the end. " She told me, " Matsuda and Suiga's situations are different! You forced yourself to love Suiga so you can forget your feelings for Sensei, but this time you unconsciously fell for Matsuda even tho you still love Sensei. Simple as that! " I told her and she just scratched the back of her head.

" I told you, I still love Sensei. " She told me, I just rolled my eyes at her.

" You'll get over him with Matsuda's love and help. " I said with a smirk and she just punched my arm.

~ End of Flashback ~

But I remembered she texted and greeted Sensei on his birthday. She poured out all of her emotions on that long text. Guess she still loves him.

" We're still classmates! All of sections are still the same! " Ted told me, " So does it mean Luka and I are still classmates? " Matsuda asked and we saw Luki glared at him.

" Obviously. " Luki told him bluntly, guess Luki knew it already. Matsuda just smiled and we just listened to the principal.

After that, we all went to the guidance office. We were laughing until we heard a familiar voice outside, and when the door opened we saw Gakupo Sensei he went in together with Rin and Gumi. His eyes widen when he saw all of us inside.