Fake or Real?

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, back at school ~

I was with Matsuda and his mom, we waited for the program to start. I then saw Gakupo Sensei with his fellow teachers, I was so glad to see him.

" Looks like he's here. " Matsuda said when he also saw Sensei. I just smiled at Matsuda while we were following his mom. When we reached our chair, Matsuda and I started talking with Tsubame.

After a couple of minutes our names were finally called. We both went up at the stage, I saw Gakupo Sensei watching us. I waved at her m and He just looked at me...

My eyes widen, " Smile at the camera, Luka. " Matsuda's mom said. I just forced a smile and saw the camera flash.

~ Flashback ~

" You're being a fool, Luka! Can't you see how he acts towards you!? He left you hanging and suddenly came back like nothing happened! Seriously!? "

" Then the next day, he'll suddenly vanish. It's like he never knew you or anything! Do you like that!? "

~ End of Flashback ~

Luki was right... He was right all along.

" Lukaaaa!!!! " I heard someone yelling from the back, I saw IA approaching. " Excuse me, best friend in the middle! " IA said and sat in the middle of me and Matsuda.

Matsuda just glared at IA, IA just stuck her tongue out at him. " Goshhh! He's hear! He saw youuu! " IA said and I just sighed.

" Yeah, he just looked at me. Like nothing happened. " I told IA and Matsuda looked at me, " Maybe it's just I'm with you... " Matsuda said and I just smiled.

" Nope, Luki's right. It's been like that ever since. But I can't blame him. We're in the public anyway... " I told them, Matsuda just nod.

" I don't quite understand him... Sometimes... No, most of the time he acts cold towards you, sometimes his sweet. I don't get it. " IA said and I just sighed.

To be honest, I've notice that ever since. Even the moment when I confessed my feelings to him. He started avoiding me like for a week at that time too... And after that he started communicating to me like nothing happened...

It's like he's suddenly changing... I can no longer read his mind, nor his actions... I feel like his the different Gakupo Sensei that I love so much...

Or is it that... I've been loving the fake Gakupo Sensei all along... After all these years we've been through... Could this possibly the real Gakupo Sensei?

" Is he wearing a mask and has been hiding his real self this entire time? " I asked IA and Matsuda, their eyes widen.

" What do you think? " IA asked me and I just looked at Gakupo Sensei from a far... " I don't know... I— ", " I don't think we knew Sensei at all... " IA cut me off.

" I don't trust him anymore after that accident at the bar... I feel like there's something really fishy going on with him. " IA said, Matsuda and I just listened.

" Like, why would he suddenly stop talking to you without a reason and suddenly showed up like nothing happened? Is he really that forgetful? " IA asked me and I just tightly shut my eyes.