Hoping for a change

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, Christmas ~

I went to the mall to keep myself busy, yet every places I go... I just keep on remembering him. I couldn't erase him on my mind. I think I'm going crazy.

I went to the food court and had lunch, alone. But the food court was so crowded, I was left with no choice but to have lunch at the balcony of the food court. And I saw a vacant table, my tears flowed when I remembered—

* Flashback *

" Hmm.. Excuse me Sir, You two can also go to the balcony there's a vacant table for two over there, We'll be just bringing your orders there. " Said by the girl at the counter. Sensei and I just nod and went to the balcony. Our eyes widen at the scenery... The lights at night we're magnificent, even the stars shining at the sky together with the moon. And the cold wind blowing. In addition no one's here, it's so quite.

" It's so romantic in here... " Gakupo Sensei said, my eyes widen at the word ' Romantic ' . " Uh-Umm... Yeah... " I said smiling nervously. " It's the first time I ever came here. During mornings and afternoon this place is crowded. And I hate crowded places. " Sensei said playing with the tips of my hair. * gulp * I'm getting nervous.

A minute later our order has arrived. " Mr. Kamui? " The waiter said. " Yes. " Sensei said and the waiter placed the food at our table. I sit down. And Sensei did as well... " How much is this Sensei!? " I asked him in shock. The food was a lot, even for 4 people!

" Luka, I know you eat a lot... " Sensei said with a smile and handed me my fork and spoon. " Itadakimasu. " Sensei said and we started to dig in. Until Sensei opened a topic. " Hmm... Luka, I heard Miku and Lily earlier... " He said looking at me. My eyes widen. " What did you heard Sensei? " I asked him, trying to make my voice calm.

" I heard them talking about a guy you like... " Sensei said and my eyes widen. " May I know his name? " Sensei said and I accidentally dropped my spoon. " Uh-... Is there something wrong Luka? " Sensei asked me and he took another spoon out and handed it to me.

" Do-Do you... Really wanna know Sensei? " I asked him looking straightly at him. He nod. " Yes, because I heard that it was a teacher. " He said smiling. I felt my knees shaking. " Is it your new English teacher? " He asked me with a spoon full of rice. " No... " I said. " Was it the boring I.T teacher? Eww.. " Sensei said and chuckled. " No... " I said keeping my head down.

" Then who is it!? " Sensei asked me. " Sensei, don't talk when your mouth is full.. " I told him still my head down. He swallowed and drink his water. " Uh... Was it... Me? " He asked me. My eyes widened and I looked at him. His eyes widen as well... " Gakupo Sensei... " I slowly said and looked away from him.

" Uh- T-Tell me Luka. Was it me? " Sensei asked me. But I just kept on avoiding his eyes. And I started to continue on eating. " Luka! " He yelled and stood up. His water almost spilled. But I just keep on eating like I didn't hear him. " Luka, tell me... " Sensei said holding both of my shoulders.

I was refrained from eating. I kept my head down, to avoid looking at him. I felt my eyes sting. " Luka... " Sensei said and started shaking me. He took the fork and spoon that I was holding and gently place it at the table...

" Tell me... Tell me if it's me... " Sensei asked me again. Raising my chin up so I can look straightly at him. I looked at him and my tears started to drop. " Sensei... You're hurting me... " I slowly said, and he let go of my chin. " I'm so sorry Luka... " He said and kneel down in front of me. " Sensei... " I said again looking at him...