My Secret, REVEALED.

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, next day ~

I woke up quarter to 7... I went out of the house... I was planning to go to his apartment until I reached the park. My eyes widen when I saw him sitting on a bench near the playground. I immediately ran to him, " Sensei! " I yelled until he slowly turn around and looked at me.

I hugged him so tightly, I was so happy to see him... I can smell liquor from him... I don't know what to do anymore, so I decided to bring him home with me. I started dragging and pulling him with me.

" Why aren't you wearing your uniform? " I heard him asked me, " I was suspended because of you. " I said and his eyes widen. " Just kidding! OMG! " I said while laughing. " I really thought they suspended you... " He said, I just chuckled at him. " Are you not scared of me, Luka? " He asked me. " Eh? Why would I? " I asked him back. " I'm drunk... I might do something stupid. " He said, " Well to bad, I was born stupid. " I said and kept on dragging him with me, I just heard him groan.

I'm so glad his not wearing his uniform, no one would notice that his a teacher... " Luka. " I heard someone called and when I turned around I saw the pastor at our church. " Good Morning, Pastor~ " I said happily, he just chuckled and looked at me and Sensei... " No class, Luka? " He asked me. " Nah... I just had some more important things to do... " I said with a smile. " Oh I thought you were suspended, again. " The pastor said and I looked at Sensei, he looked like he seen a live massacre.

" I'm a good girl now. I don't cause to much trouble at school anymore. " I said and he laughed, Sensei just looked at the both of us. " That's good Luka... Remember the bible saids, ' Love your enemies. ' " He said with a laugh, I just laughed at him too. " I will, pastor. " I said and he just nod. " Well, I better go. God bless the both of you. " He said and just started walking at the other direction. " God bless you too... " I told him and started dragging Sensei with me again.

" Are you really not suspended? " Sensei asked me and I just chuckled at his question. " Nope. I decided to be absent this morning just to find you... " I said and he looked so shock. " I was pretty worried about you, Sensei. " I said until we reached home. It's already 7:30, my Mom immediately opened the gate for us and helped me with Sensei...

He's weak, yet still conscious... We let Sensei stay at my brother's room, since brother's not around and I won't let Sensei stay at my room. Like never ever! NO WAY. He'll see all of my secrets and especially the little shrine I made. That'll be so embarrassing!!! >/////<

Mom just left me and Sensei alone, I pulled all the curtains down and turned on the air conditioner for him. I was about to get a glass of water at the kitchen, but Sensei stopped me. " Don't leave. " I heard him said... " No, Sensei... Don't leave... " I said back to him and just caressed his forehead. " I'll be back with a glass of water. " I said and went to the kitchen.

" Wait till he recovers... I'll scold him for making you worry that much. " Mom told me while cleaning the kitchen. I chuckled at her, " Thanks for helping me on this, Mom. " I said while hugging her. " I just helped him because you love him and I love you. " Mom said and I kissed her cheek. " You're the best, Mom. " I said with a smile and she chuckled. " I always am. " She said and I just laughed and went back to Sensei while carrying a glass of water.

I'm so glad he drank the water I gave him without any objections. " I'm sorry. " I heard him said, " I'm sorry for making my emotions take over me...Sorry for causing you trouble... I'm so sorry, I became so selfish and didn't think about how'd you feel... You were even absent because of me... I'm sorry for distracting you on your studies... I'm sorry for everything... " He said while crying.