1st Date <3 ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

After dinner, I just helped them at the kitchen by washing the dishes. I don't wanna be useless anyway. :)

" Are you going home to your province, Sensei? " I asked him. " Yeah. Tomorrow, afternoon. " He said and ruffled my hair. " I heard from Meiko you'll be practicing tomorrow morning? " Gakupo Sensei asked me. " Yeah. " I said with a sigh. " Well. I better get you home- " " No. " I cut him off. " I wanna... Spend more time with you... " I said honestly and he chuckled. " It-It's a little bit early anyway... " I told him and he ruffled my hair. " Fine. But you're going home exactly at 9. " Sensei said.

" Yey! " I said happily. " But don't blame me if you look sleepless the next day. " Gakupo Sensei said and I nod obediently. " I wonder what my friends think if they saw me tomorrow... " I told him and his eyes widen. " Luka. No. I know what your thinking. " Gakupo Sensei said and I just laughed at him. " My, my... Those dirty minds of theirs... " I said with a evil smile Sensei just sighed.

" Don't temp me Luka... I'm a man after all... " Gakupo Sensei said and my eyes widen. " WHAT THE HELL SENSEI!? " I yelled at him, Kano was just chuckling while playing with his phone. " Just kidding. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Don't make me punch your lights out Sensei. " I told him and he just pinched my cheek. " I invite you in my apartment to have dinner with us, not to ha- " " I know. I know. No need to say it. It's... Awkward. " I said cutting him off and they just both laughed.

" Guess she's innocent, Sensei. " Kano said and just smiled at us. " She is. " Gakupo Sensei told Kano and I just rolled my eyes at them. " I know how to flirt! Duh! " I said and they laughed again. " All girls do, Luka. Even us boys. " Kano said and I just stuck my tongue out at him. We keep on talking and laughing until Kano decided to go home... And his apartment was just 5-7 meters far from Sensei's. It's already 8:30 and I only have half an hour left.

I was just staring at the TV. I was rewatching ' Phantom of the Opera. ' until Sensei hugged me at the back. " Hmm? " I said and just looked at him. He just sighed and smiled. " I wish we can always be like this... " He said. " Uh.. Sensei... " I said and he sat beside me. " But what I wish is hard to be granted... " He said and just looked at me. " But I'm still lucky to be with you right now... " He said and just took my hand. I just smiled at him.

" Eww Sensei! You're so emo! It doesn't fit you! " I said while laughing. " What came into your mind that you choose me among billions of men in this world? " Sensei asked me and I laughed again. " What came into your mind too Sensei? " I asked him back and he chuckled. " I don't really know... " He said and I just laughed again. " Same, Sensei. Same. " I said and both laugh.

" You even stayed longer in this world. So why me? " I asked him and he laughed. " Guess the world made me wait for you. " He said with a smirk. " Ekkk! Sensei! Stop that! " I yelled and just slap his arm, he just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

" I still remember the moment you confessed to me. " Sensei said and I just looked away at him. " That was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life. Ever! " I said and he laughed. " I really thought it was just an infatuation or a dare from your friends or you just wanted to see my reaction when someone confesses to me... But I was wrong... " Sensei said and I just smiled at him.

" I love you, Sensei... I love you so much. " I said and slowly hugged him. " I love you more, Luka... " He said and hugged me back. " I'm so glad you were so brave to show and tell me your feelings. " He said, still hugging me. " I'm so glad you were so brave to love me back, Kwan ko... " I said and he just kissed my forehead. O/////O