" wtf lily ! What did you do to this " Jake said running to the sink and rinsing his mouth with water to get the taste out. I tried to not laugh but it was hard to.

" are you crazy ? I didn't do anything to them the rest of team 10 is eating it how come only you don't like it " I said acting innocent.

" haha very funny now tell me what you did to it " he said sarcastically.

" I may or may not have put crickets in your pasta , we're even now. Gotta go bye " I said as I ran out the kitchen laughing so hard. The whole gotta go part was a joke. I came back in and got the camera pointing it at his face. He looked ashamed that a girl can do better.

" you filmed it ! Wow your taking in my footsteps aren't you by the way this is going on my channel, thanks lily for giving me content " he smiled and I just rolled my eyes chuckled and went back upstairs. I checked my phone and noticed I had a text from Logan.

(Log)     hey lil, just wanted to check up on you ☺️ is everything alright over there ?

(Lil)       hey buddy ❤️ yes everything is good. Jake threw me in the pool in the morning and I just got him back by putting crickets in his food 😂

(Log)     THASSSSS MAAAA GIRLLLL !

The rest of the conversation was just about the business trip and I asked him how Lydia and Evan were and I quickly put my phone under my butt as I heard the door open.

" why are you just sitting on the bed not doing anything like a freaking weirdo " Jake said.

" I am a weirdo just let me be " I said staring off into space not making it obvious that I am hiding something. My heart was beating out of my chest. He left the room and I sighed in relief. Tonight was the night I was supposed to start packing. I leave tomorrow night and I wasn't entirely sure how I was gonna get away with this. I locked the door and looked through Jakes closet trying to find a duffel bag of some sort, I found a black one and decided to hide it so it would be easier for me to pack tonight.

Skip to night time -

( Text messages )

(Lil) hey Logan , I am starting to pack already I'm just waiting till Jake falls asleep because he doesn't know I am going. Are you taking me to the airport ? If not I want to stop by and say goodbye to you ❤️

(Log)     hey ! Ofcourse I am taking you to the airport but I have to bring a few friends with me because we have a shoot to go to right after that. Is that okay ?

(Lil)      yes it's totally fine as long as it's not any of the team 10 members they will snitch me out lol.

(Log)     don't worry best friend it's not (: plus I think you'll like these guys !

(Lil)     Wait ... what kind of shoot do you have at 2 in the morning ? You're weird 😂

(Log)   Lol, I'm directing a music video for these guys , they're the ones who will be coming along cause then we won't make it in time .

(Lil)    ooooo okay see you soon then xxx

It was already 10 at night and Jake still wasn't asleep yet ! Gosh dang it I needed to pack. It really sucks that we share a room because it's gonna be tricky to pack my things when he's literally right next to me sleeping. I mean Jake is a pretty heavy sleeper so I think everything will be all good, let's hope.

About 30 minutes gone by and I saw him head upstairs to his room. He looked down at me and asked if I was coming to sleep. I said I needed to shower first then I will come to sleep. I mean I wasn't lying I did need to shower but the sleeping part was all a lie. I seen Jake laying down and already drifting off the sleep , I hopped in the shower as usual and once I got out I seen that he was straight out knocked out. I waved my hand in front of his face and called out his name, he didn't reply which was a relief that means he was in a deep sleep which also means things will be way easier for me , thanks Jake (: