☾ Forty-Two ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I woke up in darkness which made me think it was still early in the morning yet when I rolled over to hug Tae and go back to bed he was gone. Where could he be, I rolled back over to grab my phone to see the time. I looked at my phone, it was only 7 in the morning where could he be. I slowly fell back to sleep soon after the realization.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The door slowly opened shining a bright light into the room. My eyes fluttered open when I felt warm hands holding onto my waist. I get startled opening my eyes fast to see who it was I calm down seeing Tae crawling on top of me. He slowly kisses my lips making me blush a whole lot.
"Where were you." I ask when Tae pulls away from the kiss.
"The first thing  I planned for our special day is breakfast." He leans down to kiss me one more time before slowly climbing off.
"Let's got then." He grabs my hand pulling me off of the bed. 

I follow him down the stairs to see the flowers I gave him in the middle of the table along with candles and rose pedals.
"I made American style pancakes because I know you like them so much." We walkover to the table to show the pancakes and fruit on top of it along with whipped cream. 
"Awww baby they look so nice." I sit down Tae sits down across from me and we begin to eat. 
"What else did you plan today." I then cut into the pancake.
"You will see I want it to be a surprise" He smirks at me the type of smirk that is cute.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We eat and he cleans up which was so nice of him because it's always me doing all the cleaning.

"Get ready." Tae turns to look at me with a smile.

I nod then run up the stairs to our room to pick out an outfit. I walked over to the window to see how cold it was. To my surprise it wasn't that cold. I walk back to the closet to choose something when I find that we have been sharing the same clothes this whole time which I find cute. 
Junkook's outfit

Taehyung's outfit:

Taehyung's outfit:

I close the closet door to hear the bedroom door open revealing Tae

I close the closet door to hear the bedroom door open revealing Tae. He walks over to me with a huge smile on his face.
"How is it when you wear all black you look so sexy." He walks over to me.
"No I don't." I cross my arms 
"But you in denim is something to drool over." I then plant a kiss on his lips.
"Are you ready to go to our next place." He holds onto my hands.
"Yes." I smile kissing him one more time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We got in the car for our first stop.
"Okay we need to get some snacks before our car ride." Our car ride which that means we will be going far.
I nod and smile jumping out of the car running into the store and picked up everything from chips, candy, aloe vita drinks and everything. We paid and got back into the car, I sat alone scrolling through my phone as Tae got gas which gave me enough time to call Jimin.

*Calling Jimin*
"Jungkook hey."
"Hey hyung guess what." I almost scream.
"Ohhhh today is you and Taehyung's day." I could tell he was smiling.
"Yes we had breakfast and now he is getting gas for our car ride." I look over to make sure Tae was still outside.
"How exciting I can't wait to hear where you guys are going." 
"I am to but I have to go Tae is going back." 

We both hang up as Tae gets into the car.
"Who was that." he buckles his seat-belt.
"Jimin, he is still so happy that he is married." I giggle putting my phone back into my pocket.
"I bet that is a huge thing." He starts the car.
"well at least graduation is coming up soon." We start driving again.
"I totally forgot about that......I wish I was still in school so I don't have to start junior year all over again." I pout a little.
"But are you going to watch me graduate." He looks over at me then back at the road.
"Of course I can't miss my boyfriends graduation." I watch his pout turn to a smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We have been on the road for about an hour meaning it was about noon.
"want to stop for lunch." He looks over to me. 
"Yes I am hungry." Even though we got food an hour ago I wanted some real food.

We pulls off the road and to a nice little restaurant which was super cute and small. We both get out of the car walking into the place hand in hand which a few occasional stares which we would always get.

We get to our table which was super cute and had a flower pattern on it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We get back in the car back on the road for another 2 hours when I see we finally get to the location.
"We are here." He looks over to me with a smile. It was already 2 in the afternoon.
I look outside to see the ocean crashing on the sand and on the other side was a nice hotel. I smile over at Tae who was already opening the car door. 
"Come on." He walks over to my side opening my door helping me out.

We walk over to the hotel and get to our room which looks over the ocean.
"It's beautiful." I walk over to the window looking at the birds flying in the sky.
"You're beautiful." He walks over wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"We should go down there." I point to the ocean.
"Not yet I have something planned before that." He whispers in my ear turning me around to face him.
"And whats that."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*