☾ Twenty-nine ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*Calling Jungkook*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Taehyungie I miss you so much I have to have Jimin and Yoongi stay with me so I wont be alone." I could hear his voice like he was crying. I really hate when he cries and I'm not there to hug him.

"I know baby I really miss you.....there is this girl who I think wants to get with me." I laugh knowing that would never happen.

"Oh really.....you wouldn't would you." His voice was so weak I just wanted to hug him.

"No Kookie I would never first of all I'm dating you and second of all I'm not into girls third of all she is not attractive." I giggled again hearing Jungkook laugh a little.

"Okay I just want to make sure." he sniffled making me hug into the sweatshirt even more.

"I will see you in a couple days."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We talked for an hour before hanging up. I turned around setting my phone down then I heard the bedroom door open.

I sat up to see Bella.....what is she doing here.
"Hey I think you got the wrong idea." She walked into the room closing the door behind her.
"Uh well what were you trying to do." I crossed my arms.
"You are really cute and I let my feelings talk instead of me." 
"Okay then you talk." I look over to her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(KOOKIE'S POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I was feeling alone again in my room in silence holding my phone ready to call Tae again. He might be asleep but I need to hear his voice again.

*Calling Taehyungie*

"Uh this is his girlfriend hes busy." A strange girls voice answers but hangs up right away. Her voice seemed so annoying but her words put me in shock.

I set down my phone 'Girlfriend?' Of course he lied to me. I knew he liked her and something was going on.
Tears flowed down and I was sobbing loud enough for Jimin and Yoongi to hear but I am hurt and don't care who hears me. A few seconds later I heard knocking on my door but I chose to ignore it.
"Kookie." Jimin's voice was clearly heard and his knocking stopped. 
"I'm fine." I mutter out wiping the tears streaming down my face.
"No you aren't what happened."
"NO JIMIN LEAVE ME ALONE." I scream then hearing nothing.

I cried myself to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I woke up with dried tears on my face. I turned around to see my phone on the table. I let a single tear fall from my eye before grabbing my phone. I had about 50 missed calls from Tae and about 10 from Ms. Kim. Of course both of them are trying to reach me. I got up out of bed leaving the room to see Jimin down the hall. I almost walked back into my room but he ran up to me hugging me tight.

"I wish you would tell me whats wrong." He held me tighter.
"Why don't you ask Tae's girlfriend." 
"His WHAT!" Jimin yells pulling away from the hug.
"I c-called him l-last night and a girl picked up and said 'this is his girlfriend he is busy.'" Just saying those words made me chock up and cry once more.

"Kookie." Yoongi walked up behind Jimin hearing everything.
"I have to go." I ran down the stairs and out of the house running until I got tired.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I ended up in the parking lot Tae brought me to. Memories have been burned into my brain as I hyperventilate. I could feel the burning under my eyes from crying so much. I sat down on the cold pavement.  I felt as time passed, soon the sun was gone and the night sky was filled with stars and the moon.

'So that's what you do when You get your heart broken.' I look up to see a bright light surrounded by my dad. A slow black smoke was seen in the distance slowly creeping up to us.
'I guess.' I look down then back up to him before getting up seeing the black smoke closer than before.
'I should go soon.' He looked behind him.
'What do you mean will you be back.' I questioned. 
'Well that black smoke will soon take over me.'
'Why?' The black smoke was going faster.
'Your mom went here instead of hell.' He glanced down at me.

'Good bye.' The black smoke engulfed us as I looked around to find him or anyone.

"Kookie!" Jimin ran up hugging me making the black smoke vanish.
"What are you looking for." Wait was that not a dream.
I look down to see me standing up which I was sitting down before the 'dream' happened.
"wait you saw me stand up?" I looked confused.
"Uh yeah." He looked confused as well.
"Anyway are you okay?" He rubbed my back as I kept looking at him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

My dreams are becoming real. How is that possible so does that mean these aren't dreams. I wonder if he could hear me talk, or even my dad talk.

I was interrupted when I got a phone call. It was Tae but honestly I forgot about him.
"Hey." I answer remembering what happened so I didn't call me baby.
"Listen baby."
"Don't call me baby." I was blunt.
"Jut please listen to me."
"Were're done." I say before quickly hanging up. 

I threw my phone across the room landing on my bed.
"Fuck." I mumble out as I look at the door which there stood Hoseok.

"How did you get here." I looked over to him.
"Well I heard about you and Tae from Jimin somehow I don't know why he talks to me still.......also you didn't text me back."
"Oh well you can understand why." I cross my arms at him. He closed and locked the door behind him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*