☾ Forty-One ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I rolled over which woke me up making me giggle that me rolling over woke me up. I was confused when I looked over to see no one by me making me a little sad. I turn back over to grab my phone, 5:00 pm. Wait it's already the evening I slept all day how is that possible. I sat up feeling a rush go into my head making me flinch in pain. I open the drawer next to me getting some Advil and popping them into my mouth swallowing it down without water. I stand up on my weak legs making me collapse a little but soon the door opened to reveal me sitting on my bed.
"Hey are you feeling any better." Jungkook walks into the room rubbing my back.
"I'm starving." I haven't ate all day.
"Well good news because I made dinner and your favorite Japchae." his words made me all in love with him all over again.

I smile and try to stand but my legs were still a little weak. Jungkook grabbing onto my waist helping me out of the room and down the stairs. By the time we got down the stairs I could walk on my own. He set me down on a chair right in front of the food.
"Since you planned something today and we couldn't do it I decided to do something for you." He walked away to come back with pretty blue flowers and a card.
"You shouldn't have."
"You think I'm going to let you get something for me and not get something for you?" He hands me the card which on the front read.

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝔂

I opened the envelope to reveal a cute fox on a baby blue background which I found so cute. It also said Get well soon on the front of it. I opened it to see Jungkook's pretty handwriting.

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼. 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵. 𝓐𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼.

𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

|| 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 ||

[For the people who can't read it or its hard to read]
To my baby boy
I am so heartbroken knowing you planned a whole day for us. Since we can't do anything today I want you to know that I love you. You are so sick which leaves me heartbroken, I had to talk with Jimin and Yoongi :(. You didn't miss anything by the way Jimin just started talking about their trip every single annoying detail that I didn't care too much about. Anyway I hope you feel better because I hate seeing my baby in this type of condition leaving me all alone in my thoughts.

I love you with all my heart and I'm so happy I met you.

||Jungkook||

I closed the card and put it down on the table a single tear rolls down my face as I jump into his arms.
"Be careful I don't want you hurting yourself." He giggles in my ear.
"You are so sweet." I hug him tighter but he soon set me back down on the chair to eat.

I didn't stop looking at him the whole time, I loved when he moved his bangs away with the back of his hand. The way his cute little hands grabbed the chopsticks made my heart melt in a way I didn't know it could melt. He is truly the best boyfriend ever which he will soon know that tomorrow.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I am so happy that he liked the note I spent so much time to make sure my handwriting was perfect. I smile as we finish out dinner I washed the dishes as he kept staring at me with loving eyes.
"Are you feeling better." I look back to him drying my hands on a towel.
"Yes I am that means we can do what I planned tomorrow." He got up smiling walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist head resting on my shoulder.
"Can we go to bed now?" I ask turning around.
"I slept all day can we watch a movie." He pouts with his cute face.

I agree and we found ourselves cuddling up on the couch blankets surrounding us tangled up watching a movie. Soon enough the movie ended and we looked at each other then I looked at the time.
"Tae it's 2 am. we should really go to bed if we want to do your plans." I stand up helping him up off the couch me yawning.

We walked slowly up the stairs and right when I crawled into bed I fell fast asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This is kinda a short chapter but on my lord what happens in the next few chapters it's worth it you know.....I am even excited and I know whats happening.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*