☾ Nine ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'School has been the one place I could get away from my family, yet now I have Tae's mom. I can't help but want their relationship.'

"Oh there you guys are." I look up to see Tae but I remain in Jimin's arms.

"I told you if you wanted to you could have stayed home. I don't want you to cry." He puts his hand on my shoulder making me shutter and Jimin noticed and found it odd.

'He wants to be my hyung and only hyung nothing more nothing less.'

"Jimin hyung." I look up at him and he looked shocked.

"You have n-never called me hyung before, why." He furrowed his eyebrows at me confused on why I called him hyung.

"Well you are my hyung and since my mom made me had commitment issues I want to fix them by being closer to my friends.

"Oh." I walk away leaving Tae and Jimin to be alone but right now I was heartbroken and i have no idea why.

'He is just my hyung. Why do those words hurt my heart, how come my heart feels broken when those words are spoke or even just thought. Am I in love......no I can't be......but is it.......I don't even know if i'm really gay. My eomma just put it in my head that I was so I just thought I was.'

"I found you!" I heard the painfully familiar voice coming in front of me making me flinch looking up in shock.

"E-eomma. What are you doing here." I managed to say as I just stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

"You're such a bitch you know." She yells again getting the attention from everyone in the school.

"EOMMA NO PLEASE GET AWAY!" I scream as I see her pulling a knife out of her pocket. 

Everyone was screaming and running out of the school getting the attention of some teacher which they call the cops.

"Eomma I am your child don't do this. Please." She walks closer to me as I sob out she started laughing as I was sobbing.

"KOOKIE!" Tae runs up to me along with Jimin but they stay away trying not to get hurt but trying to get me away.

"Tae leave she wants me dead so I will die." I turn to the both of them this time it was their turn for them to cry.

"She found me the game is over." I look back at my mom who was now closer.

"You're right child I found you I won the game now let's get this over with." She took another step closer to me but before she could slice my neck the cops busted in making her shake and drop the knife. 

I sigh as they grab her pulling her back. I felt a strong pair of arms pulling me away making me look at Tae.

"Come here. It's okay." I sob into his shirt in the empty school an alarm ringing telling everyone to leave the school. 

Loud sirens were outside as they usher my mom to the cop car, the only people in the school were me, Jimin and Tae who refuse to leave no matter how many time I ask to be alone. The worst part is everyone knows, everyone knows who my mom is now and just how bad and abusive she is. She is already in the newspaper about her killing my dad but this time she was caught.

"Cry it out." Tae pets my head with his hand as I see the principle walking up to us.

"Mr. Jeon.....after everything that has happened we have dropped you from the school...not because of grades just so you can take a break and focus on your family." He holds my shoulder for a second before walking away leaving us alone again.

"Let's get you home." Tae goes to my side walking us out of the building.

My mom was screaming in the car but I was trying to ignore her as we walked passes all the cops. Jimin left us as he drove home leaving me and Tae to walk in silence.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We got to his house seeing no car in the driveway making me glad his mom was gone so she didn't have to see me like this. We walked inside and I walked up to the bathroom locking the door not making any noise but still quietly sobbing locking the door behind me.

'And it's over my dad is gone and my mom is caught. Was she really going to kill me though I mean she did win.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Flashback)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Eomma." I was 5 meaning she hasn't really been beating me yet that was to come when I turn seven.

"Yes child." She smiles at me. one of the last time I saw her smile.

"Can we play a game like we did yesterday that one when people hide and one goes around with a fake knife and has to kill everyone to win." Yes that was one of the games I considered was fun even though kids shouldn't be playing it but it was more fun than hide and seek.

"Yes but I want to be it." She runs her fingers in my hair knowing I loved hiding never seeking so I run off to go and hide.

I always had the best hiding places so my dad was the first one caught most of the time. I was second which was always funny that I beat my dad.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'Oh no.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I need you || Vkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें