"Teebo! Payment's due next month, isn't it?!" Wakaba asked.

"Our Master, well, you see...he said that simply won't do... It's a problem if payments are not made on schedule... If Master's said it, then it can't be helped..." Before anyone could stop him, Romeo interrupted him.

"We don't have any money to pay you guys..." He closed his book shut.

"Stop it, Romeo." Makao stood up.

"What's up with that attitude, you little brat...?" Teebo was starting to get agitated.

"To have been tamed by punks like these...Father and everyone are cowards...!" Romeo started to use his magic. "I'm going to fight! If things keep up fairy Tail's name will be worthless!" Fire formed in his hand while his other hand was clenched in a fist. However, Teebo sighed and dispersed his magic, shocking Romeo.

While getting his bat(?), he said, "You guys will never be above us, as long as you live!" Before he could hurt Romeo, two certain pink-heads kicked him behind, sending him flying into a wall, shocking everyone. Before Teebo's goons could beat the mysterious figure, other mysterious figures beat them too. One tooth flew in the process as they fell face first. 

  Getting a good look at them, it was the gang from Tenrou. Some questioned what's wrong with the Guild while others said they were home.

"Y-you guys..." Makao said everyone's thoughts, especially Romeo's who was silenced out of shock.

"So young!" Rika said, crying.

"They haven't changed at all since 7 years ago!" Nab cried.

"Well thanks~!" Sora grinned. "Guess it's 'cause we're naturally young."

"Hey!" Nab pointed at her.

"What happened...?" Bijitor cried.

Lucy looked down. "Umm, well..."

Flashback~~~~~~

  As Max and Jet were trying to get Natsu and Sora out of the rubble, they shouted for him to wake up.

"What~?! Shut up!" As Natsu was annoyed, Jet and Droy tackled him to the ground out of happiness. Air was knocked out of him. "What the heck happened...?! Why did you guys come here..." He was sweating. Sitting up, he pointed at them while Max joined them. "And by the way...did you age a bit?!" His eyes popped out.

"You haven't changed at all!" Max scratched the back of his head.

"And Droy got fat...!" Droy was too happy to comment. Laying down, he said, "We just got hit by Acnologia's attack..." He suddenly jolted up. "What 'bout everyone else?!" Before anyone could answer, the girl returned.

"Right here." This made everyone turn towards her.

"...Who?!" Droy asked what was on everyone's mind.

"My name is Mavis. Fairy Tail's First Master, Mavis Vermillion." Everyone's jaws dropped. She smiled and turned around, walking away with them following close behind. As they finding everyone, they asked her questions but she merely stated, "Why don't we find everyone first?" As they found everyone, the only one left was Sora.

"Now, Sora's just missing..." Max scratched his head, looking around.

Getting on all fours, Natsu sniffed the ground. Standing up, he sniffed the air.

"Natsu...what are you doing...?" Everyone sweat dropped. However, Natsu's eyes brightened and he started running away. They shouted for him to stop, but he continued. Finally, he stopped close to a tree. Searching, he found Sora still asleep. She was snoring while a snot bubble was threatening to pop. While shaking her, they watched the scene. "N-Natsu, I-I wouldn't d-do that..." Max stuttered, knowing where this was going. He was scared since he woke her many times, most ending in a punch to the face. 

However, Natsu wasn't listening. He shouted for her to wake up. Once he did, she punched him, knocking him down. "Shut up, Max! You're gonna give me a headache." Rubbing her ears, she turned to who it was. "Oh, it's you..." She gave Natsu an expressionless look.

"Don't 'oh, it's you...' me!" He tackled her to a hug, eyes sparkling.

While he clung onto her, she looked towards Droy. "Hey Droy, did ya get fat...?" Getting a good look at the rest, she narrowed her eyes. "And why do all look so...old...~"

"Why don't I explain..." Mavis coughed into her hand. After everyone settled down, she started to explain. "Back then...I took the strength of everyone's bonds and faith...and converted all of it into magical power. All of your thoughts allowed one of the three Great Fairy Magics...'Fairy Sphere' to be activated... It is a magic that will protect the Guild from any evil, an absolute defensive magic. However, everyone was sealed in a frozen state... 
Though it's been released, a span of seven years has passed..." While saying this, everyone was shocked. They didn't know what to say since they were processing this new information."

Makarov was trembling with tears. "What now... So the First protected us, huh..."

"No...I'm just an ethereal body. Since I converted everyone's strength into magic, I had to give it my all." She started to float in the air. "Unwavering faith and resilient bonds will bring even miracles to your side." Looking towards Makarov, she tilted her head while smiling with her eyes closed. "It's become a wonderful Guild...Third.

Flashback over~~~~~~~

"...she said... Ah, well." Makarov sat cross-legged on a table.

  While Romeo was trembling, Natsu and Sora noticed him. They walked towards him, smiles brightening.

"You're all grown up, Romeo."

Sora put her hands on her hip. "Can't believe you've already become a man!" 

As everyone was crying, well the ones who didn't sleep for seven years, Romeo finally cried his heart out. All the feeling he held in poured out in this moment. "Welcome back! Natsu-nii! Sora-nee! Everyone!"

~~~~~~

A/N: Question: should I make some Fairy Tail characters fall in love with Sora, or not?