(Her outfit. But ignore the big bow on the back of her kimono and hair.)

"Are you ready Tsu?" Yoon's voice called out. She stepped out from behind the screen nodding in reply.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She replied, a blush placed on her pale, freckled cheeks.

"Awww Tsukiko, you look adorable!" Yona cried as she ran over and scooped the younger girl into her arms.

"Thank you, but please put me down, Yona-nee." Tsukiko spoke shyly, the red head stopped spinning the small girl and gently set her down. The silver haired Princess looked over at Yoon, who was dressed, with long hair and a bandanna covering his head.

"Yoon, you look like a girl." Tsukiko spoke bluntly, a teasing smile on her face. Said boy clenched his fists and stomped over to her.

"That's the point!" He shouted getting close to her face. The two froze as they stared into each others eyes. Suddenly they were snapped out of their daze by Yona, who had cleared her throat.

"Come on you two. We better get going." Yoon and Tsukiko blushed as they looked away from each other. Yona giggled and made her way out of the cabin, the pair trailing behind her. Timidly Tsukiko grabbed Yoon's hand, who in return squeezed it gently as he smiled down at her. The trio came to a stop in front of the crew members, and their companions.

"Yona dear, you're so cute <3." Jae-ha complimented her, giving her a thumbs up.

"I'll do my best!" She replied, her face set into a determined, but cute, expression.

"You look great kid! You could become Kum-Ji's lover as you are now!" One of the crew men spoke to Yoon. Tsukiko, who stood beside the boy, clung onto his arm tightly, not wanting him to be with anyone but herself, whether he looked like a boy or a girl. Yoon smiled reassuringly at her before turning back to the man.

"Of course. I can win even passing as a wife." He bragged, causing the man and Tsukiko to laugh.

"Yoon, where's the firework?" Yona asked, coming to stand next to the pair.

"I'm hiding it in my sash. I tied gunpowder to the end of a wire. Even though it's small, it's a special firework that will shoot high." Yoon explained, the girls stared at the boy in awe.

"Well then, you should go on with the plan..." Captain Gi-Gan spoke as she came to stand before the group.

"Okay. Well, I'll be back..." Yona trailed off as she stared at the scene before her. Kija was trying to fit his claw into a dress, though it wasn't working too well.

"Don't you have any more clothes with longer sleeves?!" Kija shouted at the crew member standing next to him.

"That's out of our power, man." He replied, sweat dropping. Yona and Tsukiko walked up to the group laughing softly. Tsukiko stood before Shin-ah who was staring at her in concern, but no one else could see the emotion swimming in his eyes. Gently he brought the silver haired girl into his arms.

"Be careful.." He whispered quietly into her ear. She smiled kindly at him and hugged him tightly.

"I will Shin-ah. Thank you." She replied softly. A small smile graced his pale face as they pulled away from the hug.

~With Yoon and Hak~

"Yoon." Hak called as he walked over to the Genius pretty boy.

"Thunder Beast, when you see the signal, hurry and come rescue us." Yoon spoke back to him.

"Are you okay?" Hak asked.

"About what?" Yoon lifted his hand to move the hair off his shoulder, but his hand shook as he did so, and he let it fall back down to his side.