Im sorry...

If any of you are still hanging onto this book, I'm genuinely sorry for not posting anything. I'm going to be a bit honest and deep for a sec but please hear me out. Ever since that one chapter where I said my dad died, I had not been all too good. For around half a year or so I felt so unhappy and that caused me to have major art and writing blocks for the longest time. When I didn't draw or write in this book I continued to feel even worse for you guys who I know just want to read a good book that updates often (as I completely understand the feeling). To just sum up my point, I'm uncertain on if I'm ever going to continue this book but don't worry, I have other content with the gang. I made a second account called Wings_of_White which doesn't have any books made BUT I PROMISE THAT IM WRITING BEHIND THE SCENES. I actually had the idea that the gang would have a novel (or potentially a series 😉)  of their adventures against Viruses. I won't fully release the book until its almost completely written but I'll publish a small bit so you guys could keep it your your libraries. Again, if any of you are still here and want to see more of the gang, please follow my other account and get that book.

Charlie: We won't be completely the same but we would still appreciate you going to check us out.

Zach: I'll be the most epic out of everyone.

Shelly: In your dreams, dunderhead.

Zach: Call me that again and I'll- *argues with her*

Notch: Me, Steve, and Hero will probably not be in the book but that won't mean that we're not completely gone.

Steve: Aw :(

Hero: I want to thooouugh.

Too bad guys but hopefully I'll see you maybe there. Anyway, I love you my readers, please bear with me. (^-^)

P.S. I'm feeling better now, don't worry :3