Penny

Everyone: *hanging around*

Zach: *is bored* Uuuuuggggghhhh, when is Glitzy coming back?! I WANT PUMPKIN PIE!

Charlie: *nomming on donut* 🍩 ~nom nom~ I donf knowf Zachf... (I don't know Zach)
---------
SUDDENLY WHOOSH!!!
----------
Everyone: 😱😱😱😱😱😵🍩

Charlie: *coughs out donut* Gak! Ouch, that went down the wrong pipe....

Kgrfhihakerhhv: WE HAVE BROUGHT YOU ANOTHER! *random tiny pigman appears* HERE YOU GO, REJECTS!
----------
SUDDENLY POOF!!!
-----------
???: W-wha? Where am I? *realizes* Who are you?! Don't kill me! *cowers*

Zach: Ohmahgosh, guys! It's another glitch! And she's a girl!

Sparky: *punches his arm* Don't be so rude, it's probably her first time in the Overworld.

Shelly: *goes to her and helps her up* Don't listen to those guys. What's your name, honey?

Penny the Pig(wo)man: P-penny. *quickly looks away*

Shelly: 😌 Are you still scared?

Penny: *shakes head*

Shelly: You don't need to be afraid.

Penny: N-no, it's just, *turns to look at her* I'm blind...*eyes look milky white*

Everyone else: 😨😨😨😨😨😨

Shelly: Is that why your here?

Penny: Yah...... I'm useless to everyone now that I'm at survival age, they even gave me to you glitches. *clearly looks a bit disgusted/disappointed*

Charlie: What's that look for?! *noms on donut*

Penny: Don't kill me!!! *steps back*

*walks in with pumpkin pie in hand* WHO'S GONNA KILL WHO?!?!?

Eddy: Nobody is gonna kill anybody, Glitzy.

Phew! *dodges Zach as he tries to get the pie* Wait, who is she?

Eddy: This is Penny, another glitch.

*gets serious* Penny. *looks at her carefully* I presume that you're blind, right?

Penny: H-how did you know?

One, *dodges Zach again* I have sources. Two, *tosses pie at Zach*

Zach: *face gets splattered by pie* Mmmmmmmm, dawishus! (Delicious!)

I can see the blankness in your eyes.

Penny: O-ok then...... What are you going to do with me then?

Sparky: Find out how you're gonna fight.

Penny: Fight?

Charlie: Yeh, fight. *eats last bite of donut* You do want to survive the battles don't you?

Penny: Battles?!

Eddy: They gave you to us when you had no idea about our job?

Penny: You glitches have a job? *giggles a little* No offense, but everyone thinks that glitches are useless and don't do anything worthwhile.

Well, everyone is wrong. We have a job and it's a very important one at that.

Penny: What is it? Standing around and watch grass grow? Or fight, like you mentioned, imaginary enemies?