DESCRIBING SH**

Okay guys, I'm going to describe to you what all *waves hands around* the people look like. Charlie *points a hand to him* is an unexplodable creeper. To tell which is a normal creeper and who is Charlie I made him a bandana that he wears.

Charlie: And it's cool looking! *struts*

Yup, it's a red bandana with the words TNT sewn in cool text. He wears it around his neck. Okay, next is Eddy!

Eddy: Explain my radiance as best as you can! I doubt you could describe my handsomeness. *duck faces*

He wears a green scarf. -_-

Eddy: That's it? Is there nothing else? AM I NOT-

ONTO THE NEXT MOB! *duck tapes his mouth* Shelly is wearing a pink flower on the right corner of her head.

Shelly: It's useful because it somehow keeps me from burning in the sun!

Mmk, next is Sparky. He has weird goggles with eight eye-thingies that cover all his many eyes. When he doesn't use them he just lets it hang around his neck.

Sparky: I made them especially for myself!

Yah, yah, cool Sparky. 😒

Sparky: 😠

Who's next? Oh yah, Zach! Looks like any zombie but wears an orange shirt and has a spiked up puff on the front of his hair. *pats his hair*

Zach: HANDS OFF MAH HAIR! IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET IT THAT WAY! *tries to fix it*

Are we missing anyone?

Tree: Uh, me. 😡

Oh, well kicking tree is just one of those big oak trees.

Tree: Nothing special?

Nope, just a normal, minecraftian, vanilla, oak, tree.

Tree: Aaaaaaaawwwww...

And you guys know that Herobrine is Herobrine and Steve is Steve.

Hero and Steve: 😠😠

And you know Notch.

Notch: Duh, I'm famous.

And I look like what my skin looks like. (See the picture above) If you guys see me in minecraft, my username is Glitzy5Gamer. I go on Hive, Mineplex, and Nexus! LOOK FOR MEH!

Charlie: ON MINEPLEX LOOK FOR MAH COUSIN!

Everyone else: Who's your cousin?

Charlie: Carl the delivery creeper. 😛 Duh.

Oooohhhh.