Chapter 1

Shuichi's P.O.V
I was Exhausted, for the last 3 nights i had been Researching Things in the library that could maybe help us escape, but each night i found nothing that could help however many of My Thoughts were still spinning around in my head. Trapped, Murder, Game, Trapped, Murder, Game. These thoughts kept cycling like a loop in my mind, but seconds later they were interrupted by the sound of laughter coming from around the corner of the hall. I quietly peaked around to see Ouma and Kiibo there, it looked like the Supreme Leader was making Fun of the Robot once again. I let out a sighed as i knew i would half to walk past them to reach my destination. I quietly started walking toward them, hoping to get past them with out a problem, however the closer i got, the more their voices started to make my head pound, i tried to hide my pain with a smile as i walked by them "Good Morning Ouma, Good Morning Kiibo" i said wincing at the sound of my voice, it felt rough, and scratchy and it seemed to Crack a bit. Almost Instantly the Two stopped Arguing with each others and turned to look at me. "Saihara? Are You alright?" Kiibo asked a concerned tone in his voice, another voice followed after "Yeah Saihara~Chan, You Don't Look So Well" it surprised me a bit that the Supreme Leader actually was concerned for my well being, but i had to keep looking for a way out or elese we would be stuck here forever. "Im fine, thanks. But i got to get back to work now so ill see you all later for dinner, ok?" I said as i turned to walk off only to be stopped by a strong hand grabbing my wrist, it had to be Kiibo. I turned to look at the Grabber but was suddenly taken over by a Dizzy spell, i stumbled a bit trying to regain my balence, causing me to fall foward onto him. My vision blacking out.