Chapter 8: The End

Ok listen. I'm in my 3rd year of highschool. I haven't written this story in years. I'm focused on school, getting a drivers permit, etc, And people keep saying to update it. I don't have any want to continue it, and this was gonna be he last chapter so I'll just explain what was gonna happen briefly and you can imagine how it was in detail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Erza, Mira, and Laxus go to ogre fist and get caught imminently. The four of you fight us a horse of goons before shackle shows up. You agree to a 1v1 with him and it lasts for hours. Shackle gets tired of it and fires a shot of a mix of fire and rock at Mira, aiming for you to take the hit, but you don't make it in time. And she starts bleeding out. You beside that you have to use the most powerful solid script spell known to man. Solid script: rewrite. You use it and you rewrite ogre fist and shackle out of existence. But theses a catch. You have to write yourself out of existence. But you do it to save Mira and the rest of the guild. You say goodbye to your 3 closest friends and begin the spell. Right as it activates, You never got to say goodbye to levy, and the last thing you do is cry.

Your gone from existence. Nobody remembers you, ogre fist, shackle, or the attack on the guild, (so this can technically be canon if you think about it.) Even though you're upset about it, you understand that it's better they forget, because if they remember you, you come back, along with ogre fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom. You happy? I kinda made it a sad ending because I was a fan of the FMA movie. (I know, hot take.) But there ya go, so stop asking.

I'll probably do some small stuff, like headcannons. (BNHA, RWBY, Fairy tail, seven deadly sins, MCU, other anime, etc.) who knows