Chapter 7: This is Gonna go Horribly Wrong

It's been three days since the attack on the guild. Mira and Erza still haven't woken up. Levy is still watching after them. I have also found Laxus and Lisanna. They were also in a coma.

I hear something moving. "Who's there!" I yell.

Then a small dog comes out. He- no, she seems injured. "Hey there girl. You ok?" I ask.

She wimpers at me and wimps towards me. "Doesn't seem that way huh."

A hear another dog bark. I turn and see a much older dog. Must be her mom. I bandage up the dogs leg and let her go to her mom. Then I hear something in my pocked. The communication lacrima! I pulled it out very fast and look at it. Its Levy. "(Y/N), there waking up!" She says.

"REALLY!? I'll be right there!" I turn the Lacrima and say, "Solid script: SUPER SPEED!

I'm at the safe house in a few seconds. I look aroun and see Mira starting to wake up. "Hey, Mira." I say in a soft voice. 'Don't move to much, you're still injured. The Medicine is doing its job."

"(Y/N)? What happened?" she says is a much more sweeter voice then usual.

"The guild was attacked and destroyed, probably from my previous master in Ogre Fist. I was only able to find you, Lisanna, Laxus, and Erza. Levy was with my when it happened, so shes safe. I haven't been able to find anyone else."

She shoots out with wide eyes. "Wait? WHERES MY BROTHER!?"

"I haven't been able to find him just yet. But we-"

"WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!" She was so scared.

"(Y/N)! There all awake!" Levy yells.

"Come on. Lets go." I put her arm around my shoulders and we walk to the other room. Levy already brought them all to the room. I set Mira down and ask, "Is everyone ok?"

"Besides a few cuts I'm fine." Laxus says.

"Still a little sore." Erza says.

"MIRA!" Lisanna yells. They hug each other. "Wheres Brother Elf?"

"...I don't know."

"Ok everyone listen. I have a plan." I say. Everyone looks at me. "Levy and Lisanna are staying here. Its so dangerous for them to go with us. I'll cast a protection spell here so you two are safe. Erza, Mira, Laxus and I, we'll go to Ogre Fists guild hall to find everyone. There all most likely there."

"What about when we get there?" Erza asks.

" We'll worry about that when it happens."

"No (Y/N)! I want to go with you!" Levy says.

"No. You and lisanna will stay here. It's way to dangerous."

"Don't worry you guys, will come back with everyone ," laxus said.

"You promise?" Levy and lisanna asked.

"Yeah, we promise," Mira said as she was petting her sisters head.

"You better." Levy said. "I don't wanna lose you again."

"You won't, ok guys lets go." I said.

We left the hideout and I put a spell so everyone inside was safe. Laxus, Mira, Ezra, and I then went off to ogre fist guild hall. Our plan was simple. I would get there attention in the front. While I keep them distracted, laxus will look around for the rest of the guild. While he does that Mira and Ezra will be with me just in case if they attack me. But knowing those two this is gonna go horribly wrong. But we just have to distract shackle just long enough for laxus day to find everyone.  Let's hope that this goes well. But unfortunately, it wouldn't go as plan. Not. At. All.

Oooooooh cliffhanger how fun. Anyway sorry it's short. But I have an idea cause I'm bored. QnA? There is only one chapter left so after that I would make a QnA chapter. So ask the questions and I answer them whenever I remember