Chapter 3: Mira and Erza

I was looking at some jobs I could do on the request board. They all looked pretty good. "See any jobs that catch your interest?" I hear someone say.

I turn around to see Erza. "Oh hey. They all look so good its hard to choose one."

"Well maybe I can-"

"HEY YOU!" I hear someone call. I turned around to see the pink haired boy from before.

"Oh hey I saw you earlier. I heard you're names Natsu right?"

"DOESN'T MATTER, FIGHT ME!"

"NATSU! (Y/N) is a new guild member, treat him with the respect you want people to give you." Erza yelled at him.

"Hey Erza its alright." I say in a calm voice. "If he wants a fight, then he get a fight."

"Are you sure?" She said in a sweet voice.

"Yeah its fine."

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" So he uses fire dragon slayer magic. Well then. I avoid the attack with ease.

"SOLID SCRIPT: TSUNAMI!" I sent a tsunami at him and it knocked him out. "Anyway, Erza you want to go on a job together."

Erza's face changed from shock of how easy I beat Natsu to blushing. "O-Of course. I'd love to go on a job with you."

"Great." I said. I looked and found a job that needs 3 wizards to protect treasure on a train ride to the other side of fiore, by staying on the train until the treasure gets to its target. The job is for 300,000 jewel. "What about this one Erza?"

She looked at it and said, "Its a fine looking job, but we need a third person."

"I'll go with you guys." I hear a voice say. "If I get a pay cut."

I turn around to see Mira look at me with a little pink in her face, then turning to Erza giving her a smug look. Wonder what that's about? "Oh hey Mira. Yeah you can come."

"Yay thanks!" Mira said. "Does she have to come? I mean, we can invite Laxus. He's a strong wizard."

"Well, Mira asked first Erza. So she's coming with us."

"Haha. Take that Erza." She says kinda smug.

"Oh shut it you old Granny."

"Why you-"

They started brawling and I ducked under a table to avoid. I look over to see this tall guy with headphones on just leaning on a piller watching the fight. I made my way to him and ask, "Does this happen often?"

He looked over at me and said, "Too often, even more often as Natsu and Gray's fights."

"Does anyone try to stop them?"

"You try and you'll probably die." He stop speaking and says, "Well, you may not die."

"Why's that?"

"Jeez you're an idiot."

I decide to try and stop them and said, "If I die, then what's your name?"

"Laxus."

"(Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N), good luck."

"Thanks," I say back.

I walk up to them and hear what their saying. "He's mine!. I saw him first! No you didn't! I called dibs!"

Jeez what are they talking about? "Ok you two that's enough." I say in a serious tone. "At this rate you're gonna destroy the guild."

They both look at me blushing and said at the same time, "She started it."

"I don't care who started it. Let's go." Jeez they're always at each other's throats. Their kinda cute though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was half way though the train ride and it was kinda peaceful. No train robbers. No Erza Mira Brawls, and no magic. It's such a long train ride Mira and Erza fell asleep. They both wanted to sit by me for some reason. They almost started a fight, so I just sat between them. When they both fell asleep, Erza's head went on my left shoulder, and Mira on my right shoulder. They both look really cute when they sleep. But I saw Mira and saw that she looked peaceful and not like a demon ready to rip your head off, and Erza looked like an innocent little girl.

Then I started to think about that short blue haired girl. She looked really familiar for some reason but I couldn't really remember. Then out of nowhere there was a thud on the roof of the train. Finally some action.