Chapter 1: Shackle

(Y/N) Pov

I was wondering the woods trying to find some type of village to get food. I've been running out of food a couple days ago and I'm almost out of water. I can't even believe how I got into this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 13 years old. I lived with my mom and younger sister. Can't even remember her name. One day we were attacked by Worshippers of Zeref. They killed my mom and started kidnapping the children. They almost got my sister but I knocked them out and told my sister to run. She ran and some of them tried to chase her, but I got in her way. "You're not getting to her." I told them. I turned around and she was gone. I smiled and turned around to them. "If we can't get her. We shall take you."

I looked at them and used a spell I've been learning. "SOLID SCRIPT: TORNADO!"

It gave me enough time to escape. I couldn't find my sister put I came along a town. Their was a guild called Ogre Fist. They took me in and I joined them. I then found out they were a dark guild and I removed my guild mark and took off. They knew I knew that they were a dark guild so they have been hunting me down for the 3 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to stay in a cave for a while. I ended up drinking the last drop of water. "Are you kidding me!?" I say out loud. "I need to get to the next town."

"So hear you are..." I hear a voice say. It was a deep scratchy voice. I immediately recognize the voice and sprint as fast as I can. It was the master of Ogre Fist. Master Shackle. I haven't seen or heard him since I ran off.

I ran into a town called Magnolia. It was a nice town, but I couldn't stay for long. I ran into an alleyway to hide. I rested there for a while. I got up to get out of the city. But when I got up I saw Shackle. I getted my magic ready but then he said, "Wait boy... I don't want to hurt you. I just came here to take you back. Whether you like it... or not."

"I'll never come back, SOLID SCRIPT: THUNDERSTORM!!!"

The spell shot multiple thunderbolts towards him, but he avoided every single one of them. "You stupid boy, you're magic is weak. Either you come with me, or you die."

I thought about it for a second. If I go with him, I can find my sister. But... she wouldn't want me to go with him. So... I won't go back with him. "SOLID SCRIPT: SMOKE!"

The spell left the alley way with smoke. It gave me time to escape while it blinded Shackle. "You may have escaped today (Y/N), but I will find you, and I will kill you." I heard him say as I ran off. I started to lose my strength. Once I fell over I turned around and Shackle was their. He looked at me and said, " I haven't had to use my magic for a while. This will be fun."

Shackle uses Void Magic. It makes you feel and relive your worst nightmares until it drives you insane and you die of insanity. Though you still stay in the real world. You're just lying on the ground until you die of insanity. I was already lying on the ground with (for some reason) no strength or magic energy. I look him in the eyes and say, "I will finally see my sister."

I start to fade out. But right before I see a huge fist hit Shackle. He disappears just before the fist hits him. I look over and see a tiny man in a weird getup, a red haired girl in armour with a sword, and a white haired girl who's not really wearing a lot of clothes, (A/N COUGH COUGH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON COUGH COUGH,) and looks like she can easily kill me. "I'll get him to the guild before we lose him. Erza, Mira, go get Porlyusica . She can help this boy."

The two girls ran off while the old man picked me up and said, "You will be ok boy. Fairy Tail's gonna help you."

That was the last thing he said before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N So I am writing this with my friend BrokenHeartGear. Although she didn't HELP ME WITH THIS CHAPTER AT ALL!!! COUGH COUGH!!! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.