Introducing results and thats hilarious!

Petuniakoopa87 asks how it went when springtrap introduced plushlove to Nightmare.

Springtrap: it went alright. He was quiet and stayed put, like he's supposed to.

Toothy_Loves_Dark_ dares springtrap to jump in a pool with a purple dress and cake on his head while swimming and in the end kiss foxy.

Springtrap: F*ck all of that sh*t! I've already done something similar to that before!

Lolcram11: similar, but no the same.

Springtrap: grr... I'm going to kill him... *puts on items*

Everyone: *holding laughter*

Springtrap: if I hear one peep out of any of you, your all dead. *swims in*

Everyone: *holding I'm laughter, nightmare bonnie can barely hold it*

Springtrap: okay I'm done. *walks towards foxy*

Foxy: oh hey spri- *bursts out laughing* what the hell happened to you?! HAHAHA!!!

Springtrap: *clenches fists*

Lolcram11: springtrap, you're still not done!

Springtrap: oh right *kisses his knuckles before punching foxy hard enough this jaw comes off*

Foxy: *several feet away, nearly unconscious* ah.... hit....

Lolcram11: are you serious?

Springtrap: yeah, right. Like I'm actually going to kiss that f*ckboy.

Foxy: *passes out*

Lolcram11: looks like I have to get to work. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!

Destiny: what happened to foxy?!?!