Valentine's Day | Roman Godfrey

"I just figured I'd get dinner reservations for us. It's Valentine's Day! I don't see why you don't want to go." Y/N said, letting out a small huff, clearly annoyed at her boyfriend of just over two years who was sitting next to her on his king size bed.
"I just want to stay in, is that so wrong?" He asked, moving her hair away from her shoulder. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, leaving feather light kisses along her sweet spot.
"But we 'stay in' every Valentine's Day." Y/N whined, trying her best to hide the moans that were threatening to escape her lips.
"Look," Roman began, moving to sit in front of her. He grabbed her small hands, using his thumb to rub small circles against the back of her hands before continuing. "I got you something really special this year. Once you see what it is, you'll never want to leave my house." He said with a sly smirk on his face.
"Let me guess, another lingerie set." Y/N said, rolling her eyes playfully.
"You'd be surprised! It's not! Besides, you have enough sets in my closet." He said with a smirk, pulling her hand up to his lips to leave a soft kiss. "I'll show you!" Roman said, standing up quickly and pulling Y/N along with him.
"This better be good, since we clearly aren't going to dinner. Which was my Valentine's day present to you." She said, a quiet sigh escaping her lips.
Roman reached over into his drawer, pulling out a blindfold before placing it over Y/N's eyes. "Hey, we can always go to dinner another time. Tonight is all about you, doll." He replied, placing a quick kiss to her cheek as her tied the blindfold into a small knot.
Roman led Y/N outside, holding onto her waist tightly to ensure that she didn't fall. Once he got to his destination, he stood in front of her and quickly took the blindfold off. Y/N was confused with what she was met with.
"A barn? So, what? We're gonna have sex on a haystack? I don't think that's sanitary." She said with a roll of her eyes. Roman let out a small laugh before taking her hands and leading her inside. He stopped just before a door that lead to the outer half of the barn.
"Y/N," He began, taking her small hands in his once again before looking into her eyes. "I love you, so much. I know it was hard for you when you first moved here from Dallas after your mom died." He paused to place his one of his hands against her cheek, using his thumb to wipe away the few stray tears that she let out. "I know how much you miss your horses back home, so I got in contact with a couple of local horse breeders." He said as he opened the door for her, leading her to the outer stables.
Y/N couldn't control her sobs as he led her to the two horses he had gotten for her. He wiped away her tears as she reached out to pet their soft manes. "The black one is Rocky, and the brown one is Milo." He said, looking down at his girlfriend in awe.
"Roman I can't thank you enough." Y/N choked out, engulfing Roman in a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
"You don't have to thank me sweetheart." He said, placing a light kiss to her temple. Y/N pulled away, grabbing Roman by the chin to pull his face closer, placing a deep, passionate kiss to his lips.
"I love you so much, Ro." Y/N said, smiling wide up at her loving boyfriend.
"I love you too Y/N, so much." He placed a soft kiss to her forehead.
The pair spent the rest of the night in the stable, petting and playing with each of the horses. Although they didn't make their dinner reservations, this Valentine's Day was one that they were sure to never forget.