Neck massage

Waking up in an empty bed. The moment you sit up you feel a terrible pain in your neck from sleeping weird the night before. Most of the day you try to avoid the pain as you do your daily routine, by the time you realize it Bill comes home from working on his latest project. You turn your upper half to say hello, and Bill notices that something is wrong. You tell him about the pain and he offers you a neck massage. The moment his long fingers touch your neck you feel relief, giving you a mixture of pain and pleasure. He squeezes a bit harder and you couldn't help but let out a small groan, he smiles and whispers how much he's missed you and loves you. Your body starts to heat up when his hands go lower down your back. It's been awhile since you and Bill had any kind of romance since he's started working a lot more, and you can tell that he's been needing you by the way he's touching you. He starts to give you little kisses on your neck, where the pain used to be. Now being able to turn your head you bring his lips to yours and kiss him. You stop for a moment to just look at him, falling deeper into his beautiful eyes, you decide to thank him by taking his hand and leading him towards your bedroom.
———————————
I found this on tumblr also
I'm not good at write actually
So I'm reading others and
See if I can be a little better