Try for a baby?

You wake up to Bill kissing your forhead, "Hello there," you say, forming a groggy smile, "come here babe." You wrapped your arms around his lower waist as you remained laying down.
"I have to get to work, Y/N. Today's my last day on set, I cant be late!" He said with both excitement and sadness in his voice. He grew fond with the whole cast and crew of 'IT', he didn't want to let go of the memories of everything.
You frowned at the fact he couldn't spend the whole day with you. "Okay, okay."
Bill bent down to give you a hug, practically laying on top of you, making you giggle. "I love you so much. Bye sweetheart!"
"I love you even more baby, have fun today!"
He got up and walked out of the bedroom, then, heard the front door open and close soon after.
Sighing, you turn over on your side to face the clock on the night stand and groaned, the big green numbers read 5:30am. "This sucks." You say out loud to yourself. You take your phone from the table and play on it untill you fall back asleep.
"Beep, beep, beep" The sound of the alarm clock startled you awake. You turned it off and sat up to stretch out your arms. It was 9 o'clock and you were still annoyed Bill wasn't home with you. As you thought about what you two would be doing right now, you got the idea to go and visit him on set for lunch. Excited you thought of this, you immediately got up and picked out an outfit, a pair of jeans, a black cropped sweater and some grey toms.
Taking your clothes to the bathroom, you place them on the sink and then head to the kitchen for some coffee and cereal. Settling on the couch, you turn on the T.V and start eating your beakfeast.
You grabbed your phone to look at the time, 11:00. "Shit!" You yell, "I need to get ready!" You run to the kitchen and throw your bowl and cup in the sink and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. You slip on your clothes, brush out your hair, throw on some light makeup and head out the door.
Walking into the famous 'Pennywise' tent, noticing only one person there. You were greeted by Miranda, the lady who puts together the wonderful clown outfit. You two became such good friends so fast, you have so much in common with her you swear you could be sisters. "Y/N! Surprised to see you! How are you?" She asked as she walked over and gave you a hug.
"Hi Miranda! I'm doing really great, actually! I just came by to surprise and have lunch with Bill. How are you doing?"
"I'm doing fantastic!" She says smiling ear to ear. She is always so happy and bubbly, you loved it. "Bill is actually having lunch with everybody else at the diner across the street if you want to head over there."
You gave her a greatful smile, "Okay! Thank you so much, I'll see you later!"
She gave you another long hug."Bye Y/N!"
Heading down the street stepping into the diner, you immediately saw Bill and stopped in your tracks fixated on watching him with all the kids. He's so good with them, especially the youngest one, Jackson. He was sitting on Bill's lap as he's cutting Jacksons food into small bites. He picked him up off his lap and sat him down right next to him, "Here you go buddy." He said while messing Jackson's hair up.
"Thanks Bill!"
Bill smiled and looked up noticing me. "Y/N!" He calls out and gets up from his seat walking up to you, giving you a kiss. "What are you doing here?"
"I came to surprise and have lunch with you, Miranda told me you were here with everybody." You smiled.
"Yea, it's one more 'family' lunch before it all ends," you could see the pain in his eyes when he said that, "come, sit with us!" He brings you over to the table and sits you down across from him. You order some lunch and make small talk with everyone.
"Bill! Bill!" Jackson says, tapping bills arm. Bill turns to look at him, "I finished my plate!"
"Good job! I knew you could." He gave Jackson the most biggest, genuine smile.
"Alright guys, time to head back." Andy, the director, yelled out.
Everybody got up and Bill reached down to pick up Jackson and carry him out. "I'll see you at home babe." You kissed him on the cheek, "I love you." You gave Jackson a pat on the back, "Bye Jackson."
"Bye!" He said.
Bill smiled, "I love you too, sweetheart."
You watched Bill walk off with Jackson in his arms, his head on Bill's shoulders.
You couldn't consentrate the next couple of hours, sitting on your couch daydreaming about having kids with Bill. He was so good with Jackson, imagine him with his own little ones. Not to mention, he would make such beautiful babies.
Time went by so fast when you were day dreaming, Bill was already walking up to the door, "Hi honey." He greeted you with a smile. "How was the rest of your day?"
You barely heard him, still lost in your mind, "It was good, how was yours?" He started telling you about his day but you were high on your thoughts.
"Y/N," Bill said, trying to get you out of your trance, "Are you okay?"
Not answering his question, you look at him and ask, "What do you think of kids?"
He looked a little surprised at the question, "I love them, I've always wanted kids. Having little rascals running around," he laughed, "And ki-," you cut him off.
"Lets try"
"Wait, try for what?"
"Lets try for kids Bill."
You heard the excitement in his voice as his face lit up, "Are you serious Y/N?"
Smiling so much that your face started hurting, " Yes Bill, I'm serious!" You giggled, "I want to have kids and be a happy family with the love of my life and g-"
He immediately shut you up by placing a kiss on your lips, "Let's do this."
You guys tried for a baby, making love all night long. It was the most sexiest, intense, passionate and lustful night of your life.
A couple of weeks go by and you notice your period is a couple days late, knowing you were trying for a baby, you headed out to grab a pregnancy test. You stopped at Starbucks for some tea hoping it would cause you to go to the bathroom soon. You quickly grab a test at the local drug store and head back home. With your tea half gone as you stepped inside, you rushed to the bathroom and took the test out of the box and peed on the little stick. Impatiently waiting for the results, the five minutes seemed like five hours, but it finally gave you an answer. "Oh my god!" You screamed, two, faint little lines appear, "I'm fucking pregnant!" You screamed in pure happiness. The front door creeked open, you ran to the kitchen and saw Bill staring at the mail.
"Hey sweetheart," he looked up from the papers, his eyes landed on you and he noticed the expression on your face, "What's wrong, Y/N?"
"I'm pregnant!"
He dropped his keys on the floor an ran up to you, "Oh my god," he knelt down putting both his hands on your stomach, "Oh my god! I'm gonna be a father, oh my god!" His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he swept you off your feet, sitting you on the counter so that you're face to face with him making eye contact. "We're going to be fucking parents!"
Today's the premiere of 'IT' and Bill can't wait to see everyone again. You're just about two months pregnant, barely showing, people have noticed you gaining a little bit of weight but they aren't speculating anything yet. As you hop out of the shower and head towards your room, Bill starts taking a shower and getting ready. You put on some makeup and the outfit you picked out a week before.
"Wow, you look so beautiful." Bill came up behind you and put his arms around your waist.
"You don't look to bad yourself." You blushed. You didn't even see him, but you never have to, he always looked good. He kissed the top of your head and rested his hands on your little baby bump.
"C'mon, let's get my two babies out of here." he said with a wink and led you out the door to the limo.
The premier was packed with everybody that worked on/in the movie, paparazzi and some other people you didn't quite recognize. So many pictures were taken of you and Bill, you started to get dizzy from the flashing lights and started leaning against him.
"Are you all right Y/N?" Bill asked.
"Yea, I'm fine. I just need to sit for a minute."
Wrapping his arm around your shoulders to guide you to a seat, a reporter comes up asking questions.
"Is everything okay? Y/N doesn't look so well." The girl asks concerningly.
He turned to look at you in the eyes, his filled with love, "We were going to wait a little longer to say anything," he says, still looking at you, bringing is free arm over setting his hand on your stomach rubbing it gently. You gave him a nod for your approval, "Y/N is pregnant," you both gave eachother a warm smile, "We're pregnant."
———————————-
I'm gonna take from tumblr
A lot just so you know