Chapter 6

Tara (Megan Fox) in the picture!

...

When Leeah was clean again, I put her clothes on and then carried her to the living room.

"You ready for bed?" Ryan asked Lee when we appeared.

"Yes. I'm tiwed." Leeah yawned. So cute.

"We are leaving too. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that we brought you a surprise."

"CAAKEE!!" Leeah happily exclaimed.

"Thank you." Tara smiled.

"Good night, love you all." I hugged them and kissed Leeah one more time.

"Night, we love you too. I hope we will see you tomorrow?" Ryan asked.

"May I come? I don't have to go to school until next Friday." I pleaded. I just loved to spend my time with the Kingsley family.

"Why? Did something bad happen?" Aww, they were always so worried about me.

"I got pranked by Sienna and her minions. Mr. Plestino saw me and told me to come back to school to write my end-of-term exams, which are due to next Friday." I explained. Tara and Ryan nodded slowly, looking quite confused.

"Guys, I'm graduating in 2 weeks." I reminded them.

"YOU ARE WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? GRADUATION IS IN 2 MONTHS!" Tara squeaked. Wait, I didn't tell them that at all? My bad.

"I guess I'm that smart that I passed all of the tests for an early graduation." I shrugged.

"That is wonderful. We are very proud of you, darling. And, of course you may come." Ryan smiled.

"My, oh my. Your parents would be so proud." Tara said.

"I hope..."

"If we are...then you know they definitely would be." They smiled once again. We greeted each other last time and then Alex and I left.

...

Alex and I were going back to the pack house. I decided that I'm going to leave, no tea will stop me. I can't stay around him. My wolf kept on throwing sick remarks about Alex. It was hard to shut her out.

"So...you are graduating in 2 weeks?" Alex asked.

Why the fuck is he so nice to me?

"Yes." Don't ask me anything. Just...shut up, Alex. 

Shut up.

"I can see that Leeah really loves you..." He started again.

"She does. And I love her too." I answered.

I can't take his kindness anymore.

"Alex, I have a question." I stopped walking.

"Yes?" He turned around to face me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why are you suddenly oh-so-kind to me? What are you planning?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you quote Bieber on me! Answer the question!" I shouted. I know I'm playing with fire again but...I just have to get over this.

"I wasn't quoting that idiot and I'm just trying to be nice, that's all. I'm not planning anything." Ha-ha. You think I believe you?

"First; he is not a idiot. Second; you're lying." I stated.

"Achelle..." Alex started but I quickly interrupted him.

"NO. Shut up." I held my hand up to stop him. "I want you to explain to me why do you hate me. I want the reason."

"I can't." What?

"Yes, you can!" I pushed him. "Tell me now!! Tell me why am I living on the border, why haven't you spoken to me for 12 years and now you are?! Why did I lose my friend? Why did he become so cold and heartless? Where is he, where is the Alex I knew? I want to know why did you start to hate me so much that I couldn't even sleep how much it was bothering me?! You may be good now, on your best behaviour, but tomorrow...you could be killing me with your gazes!

Look, I love your family, they helped me so much and what about you?

You left me.

All alone.

And now, there are only 5 people who I can trust: your mom and dad, Tara, Ryan and Lee. No one else. And it's all because of you, Alexander McCarter. Out of 7000 people in this pack...I trust only 5 of them. And the others? They make me feel scared. I know I'm whining to you and that you don't care about me, but just tell me that reason.

Only one sentence, that's all I want. I'm a no one, remember?

You don't care if I'm hurt. Just tell me. Tell me what mistake of mine made you fell like this." I made it. I told him everything. 12 years of overthinking my actions, words...it's out now.

He just stood there. Eyes wide. Speak you idiot!

"I just want the truth. What did Sienna tell you?"

"I can't. I promised to keep quiet." He answered. That kind of excuse...can't do mister.

"So what? You promised me that you'd never leave me yet you did." I spat back. "I'll be standing here for as long as it takes for you to explain yourself."

"Okay. I'll tell you." He glared at me. I don't care anymore.

"Go for it."

"Sienna told me that you were the one that caused the injury on my father's leg. And you robbed my mom, stole the jewellery that was passed in our family for generations. Also, you're the reason war started. All because of you!" He said angrily. 

What. The. Hell?!

"Did I ever tell you how stupid you are? Why, for the love of God, would I wish for uncle Chris to get shot?! I robbed Annabelle?! The reason why war started is me? If they wanted me, they would kidnap me and bye, bye everyone. I really can't believe that you say that I was the cause of my parents' death! That's hilarious." I started to laugh. 

"THIS IS SERIOUS!!" He shouted. Oh, that's how it goes?

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! YOU KNOW ME! AND TO INFORM YOU, UNCLE CHRIS WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS INJURED!! I WAS SHOT TOO! I WAS SHOT WHILE DEFENDING MY MOM! HOW COULD..." And then I broke down. In front of him.

"I WEAR MY BATTLE WOUNDS ON MY LOWER BACK AND MY LEFT LEG. TWO WOUNDS MADE BY PISTOLS AND ONE MADE BY A KNIFE. AND I COPE WITH THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY! I WATCHED MY MOTHER AND FATHER GET TORTURED BY THOSE HEARTLESS, CRUEL PEOPLE!!" I yelled in desperation.

"I ALMOST DIED!! AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO BELIEVE THAT BITCH! I WAS SO SAD THAT MY BEST FRIEND DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIME TO COME AND SEE ME. BUT I WAS EVEN SADDER WHEN HE TOLD ME HE HATES ME. THEN, A WEEK AFTER MY ACCIDENT, HE CAME AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE. I HAD TO GO AND LIVE ON THE BORDER BECAUSE HE NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE TO SAY SOMETHING. NEVER..." I was now full on crying. It just hurt too much. Alex didn't know about this stuff because...well...I guess he found himself someone better. Prettier...

He was opening his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Fuck you. I ran away from him. I ran and ran and soon, found myself in front of my cabin. I unlocked it, went in, locked it from the inside. I took off my sneakers, my clothes, hopped in my over sized T-Shirt and went to bed.

Goodnight, world.

Goodnight, Alpha.