Chapter 8

Chris (Henry Cavill) in the picture!

.

Monday - known as the first and the worst day of the week.

Not the worst for me!

IT'S GRADUUTAAATIOOON DAAY PEOPLEE!!!

Finally.

I wore my favourite white long sleeved dress, a maroon scarf, a black coat and my maroon Docs. It was the comfiest, yet the most suitable thing in my wardrobe for this day. I had to look at least a bit elegant.

...

The ceremony was not big; they just gave us our diplomas, talked to us, we had a drink and that's all. 

Fine by me.

I was now going to Annabelle's. Why? Because she wanted to take a picture so we can have it as a memory of the very important day of my life.

I knocked and a smiling Mr. Black opened the door. He is one of the Betas of our pack, the other Beta is Mr. Enswick. Their sons, Brooklyn Black and Justin Enswick, are Alex's best friends. And let's not forget 'The Twins' - Mason and Jason Grey. Their father and uncle, Lewis and Louis, are the Gammas of this pack.

"Hello, darling." Brooklyn's father greeted.

"Hi, uncle John. How are you?"

"I'm excellent. And you?" We entered the house and went down the hall, to the living room.

"Oh, just great!" I exclaimed. "I've graduated today!" I smiled.

"ALREADY?!" He asked suprised and I laughed.

"Yes. I passed all my exams." I proudly stated.

"That is wonderful. Congratulations, sweetie." He hugged me and we talked a bit more. Mama B. entered the living room with a camera in her hands.

"Ready to be my model?" She happily asked.

"Always." I stood up and dragged uncle John with me. Since I know we are about to take a hundred million pictures, I want a picture with him too!

"No, no, no, no. Achelle..." He was trying to pry himself free from my grasp. Nu-uh. That won't go.

"Just one picture? Pleeeeasee, uncle!" I pleaded. This big guy is an unbelievable softie, even though he looks like a scary giant.

"I...uh...okay. I'll live with it." He finally relaxed and accepted my pleas.

"Stand by that wall. I'll take a picture of you two first." She explained. Annabelle was obsessed with photography. She has a whole bunch of my pictures and I didn't even know where they are!

I smiled and hugged uncle John. He was always kind to me and I loved him because of that.

"Aww, that was adorable!" Belle cooed and I chuckled.

"Could you take the camera now, John? I want a picture with my smartie."

"Of course." Uncle J. took the camera and aimed it at us. Mama B. hugged me and kissed my cheek. I smiled once more. We took a few more pictures and then I asked for uncle Chris.

"Oh, I forgot to tell him! I'm so sorry, Ach! I will mind link him right now!" She worriedly said.

"No! Mama, it's okay. He must be busy, don't both..."

"Nothing is more important than my children."

"UNCLEEEE!!!" I jumped in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"Well, hello, my dear. How are you?" He kissed my forehead.

"Excellent." I grinned widely. My Goddess, I wasn't this happy for a long time.

"Achelle, I am mad at you." Mama exclaimed with crossed arms.

"What did I do?" I asked. I did nothing wro...

"You love Chris more than me." She pouted.

"My love, are you jealous?" Chris hugged me tightly.

"Of course I am!! She didn't even hug me."

I ran up to her and tackled her to the ground. I started to tickle her and she started to laugh.

"How about now?" I laughed.

"O...ok...okay! S-stop!"

I stopped and got off of her. I took her hand and helped her to stand up.

"I was just kidding. It's good to know that you have the strength to tackle me to the floor." She winked.

"Annabelle, love, we won't be her favourites in 2 weeks..." Uncle stated.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I know." She answered to her husband. "What do you mean why? You'll find your mate!" Oh. God, she's like Di!

"Yeah...but you'll remain my two favourite persons in the world."

Both of them hugged me and then we heard a snap.

"I think this is the pretties photo I've ever taken in my life." Uncle John was still holding the camera - he sounded so proud of his photographing skills. We laughed and then took some more pictures. I always have so much fun with them, they really know how to cheer me up.

This day couldn't get any better.