Chapter 16

Achelle in the picture!

...

I woke up and it wasn't in my bed. What? Where am I? I got up and saw Alex sleeping peacefully on the couch. Now I remember! I was shot last night.

'And Alex is our mate.' Di reminded me.

Yeah, that too. And what about my wound? I lifted the shirt and removed the bandage. There's no wound, just a huge scratch on my stomach. Good.

I tip-toed out of the room and went into the kitchen. Mama B. was sitting there and she drank her coffee. I need one too.

"Morning." I greeted.

"Mor..." She looked up and her eyes widened. I showed her with my hand to keep quiet. "Why are you up?!" She whispered.

"I'm fine." I lifted my shirt. "See?" I shoved her my scratch.

"That is not possible. A silver bullet was inside of you!!" She stated.

"About that...I need to tell you something." I started.

"Yes?"

"I have healing abilities." Her mouth opened in shock.

"What?" She asked in a tiny voice.

"My mother was The Moon Goddess. I'm a heir of The Moon Goddess."

"My Lord." She bowed to me. "I apologize." I laughed.

"Mama, get up. I don't want you to see me like that. Consider me as a normal wolf...with superpowers." I said.

"I would never say. Those necklaces give you powers?" She pointed at my neck.

"Yes and no. They are in my body but at the same time in the white necklace. The blue one was a gift from aunt Tara yesterday. I think it's very beautiful." I took a hold of my new crystal.

"Wow. And Alex? Does he..." She started.

"He has powers, yes. But not as strong as I do. For example..." I pointed at her hair and wind flew through it. "...the ability to rule with air and..." I pointed at the vase beside mama and pulled a water bubble out of it and let it float between us. "...water." I finished. I clapped my hands and the bubble disappeared.

"You are an Elemental?" She was gaping at me like I was an alien.

"I guess I am." I shrugged. "I better go now...I want to go home. Greet Alex for me."

"Alright. Bye, darling." She hugged me and I kissed her cheek. Just when I was about to exit the big mansion, someone's yelling stopped me.

"MOM! ACHELLE IS GONE!!" Alex. I giggled and that caught his attention. Next minute I was crushed in a bear hug. Mmm, I like this.

"Don't ever leave like that." He whispered in my hair.

"I can't promise anything." I got out of the hug and turned to leave. My mate caught my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked, worry in his eyes. Aww.

"Home." I stated.

"No." He spoke in his Alpha voice and his grip on my arm tightened.

"Let me go. And don't you use that tone on me, mister." I narrowed my eyes at him and he realized what he was doing. I know it was Damien but he has to feel guilty sometimes.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Goodbye, Alex." I ran out and shifted mid-air. Di ran faster than ever and that brought us home in two minutes.