Chapter 19~ Fights

Pov Y/N

'W-why does R-ron always have t-to spoil ev-verything?!' Hermione is crying her eyes out while you're trying your best to calm her down. Let's say it isn't really working. Her face is connected to your shoulder and by now you could say your whole shirt is soaked in tears, Hermione's tears.
'Shhh, it's okay, he's just an idiot. He doesn't mean what he said, he was just angry because he knew he had been acting like a douchebag.'
You don't really know what to say, because you're not used to her crying. Hermione doesn't cry that often, the last time was in your first year, at Halloween, when Ron said she was a nightmare. And wonder by wonder, this time Ron was again the source of her tears.
'N-no, he's right. I'm a-a-a slut. I should've just rejected Krum a fourth time, and waited for him.'
'So you should keep on rejecting a guy that's totally mad for you, is sweet and makes you feel good, to be asked last minute because you're "a girl"? Hermione, you don't deserve this. We should get that boy out of your head. I mean, yes, Ron is a nice friend but he's also just very unthoughtful. He doesn't mean it, okay?'
This time you don't get a response, she just keeps on crying her eyes out. You sigh. Why is everything such a mess?

'Hi Y/N.' Harry starts walking beside you. You just glare at him and start walking a little faster. Confusion starts settling itself on Harry's face.
'What's wrong?' he asks. While giving him a sigh, you roll your eyes. He didn't stand up for Hermione last night, he just sat there, doing nothing. Ofcourse you are mad.
'I think that's pretty obvious, isn't it?'
'Well, no, actually it is not.' He scoffs. You can feel his confusion is turning into irritation.
'Yule Ball. Ron, Hermione.'
'So? Why is that my fault?'
'You didn't stand up for her. Ron was being as douchebag and you just sat there. Now leave me alone, Harry.'
'Fine, geez. Ron is my friend okay.'
'Well, so is Hermione to me.'
'Fine.'
'Fine.'
You start walking even faster, till the moment where you feel like you can't even feel your legs anymore. But that might also just be the anger.
'Ooooooh look at that guys. Potter is having a fight with his girlfriend.' You quickly turn around by that comment, grabbing the green tie of whoever made that comment.
'I am not his girlfriend and you shouldn't stick your nose into someone else's business.' you sneer. Then you let go of the tie, realizing what you just did. Seeing who that person was. Draco Malfoy. You just scolded Draco Malfoy. You grabbed his tie and sneered at him. This can't be good.
'You! How dare you?! No one talks to my Dracy-poo like that!' a high-pitched voice squeeks. Oh great, she's here too. You roll your eyes.
'Oh please, Parkinson, leave yourself out of this.' You sigh.
Now it's her turn to grab your tie.
'I said. No. One. Talks. To. Him. Like. That.' she spits.
'Pansy, I don't need your help okay. I'll handel this mudblood myself.'
'But Dracy-poo-'
'QUIT CALLING ME THAT!'
Apparently you're not the only one that's annoyed by her.
'Oooooh seems like Malfoy is having a fight with his girlfriend.' you tease with a smirk.
'She's not my- oh Merlin I'm not even going to waste time on this conversation anymore. Crabbe, Goyle, let's go.' He commands and while walking away, Pansy makes sure to hit your shoulder with hers.
Finally they're gone, you think, while turning back to the place where you thought Harry stood. But he's not there. He probably already left when he saw Malfoy. Great, you can count a second time on the list where he doesn't stand up for his friends. Yes, you were sort of in a fight, but still. Why these are boys like this?

'While Herdling looked at her, all he had ever felt or thought about her, just erased itself from his memory. The spell had ca...'
While your teacher is telling some boring lovestory about a girl that uses obliviate on her partner because she doesn't want to hurt him or something, you just look outside of the window. You're so done with school. So. Done. Your friends are in a fight, you can't concentrate in class, you made your bully hate you even more... Everything is a mess. Why can't life be peaceful for once? Oh yeah that's right, you're at Hogwarts, friends with the Golden Trio. Peace? Nah, that doesn't exist. Slowly a smile creeps onto your face. This fight won't last long, you know that. Your friendship is too strong for that. But right now, there is a fight. And you wish it will be over soon because you just want to be able to sleep at night.
'So, Miss L/N, what conclusion could you state after this story?' Your professor asks, while closing the book.
'Ehmm...' you laugh nervously. Crap. Maybe you should pay more attention next time.

YES YES A NEW UPDATE WHOOO PARTY. (Btw Herdling is one random weird name that came up in my mind, don't be confused XD) ♥♥