Chapter 12~ Blackmailed

Pov Y/N

'So you came.' the expected voice says.
'Yeah and I already regret it. What do you want?' you ask bitterly. It is true, now you see that bully all you want to do is run away.
'Oh come one L/N don't be so harsh. I'm just trying to have a normal conversation.'
'Yeah sure, do you believe it yourself?' you sigh. The weird excitement you had felt before coming here is gone, it was probably just because you were nervous.
'So just tell me. Why did you want me to meet you?' 
'Yeah. Ofcourse I normally would never ask anyone for help, since I'm a superior and I don't need help. Especially not yours.'
'Okay? So?'
'So this is an exception. You're gonna help me with Transfiguration.'
'Oh really? Am I? What if I don't want to?'
'You have no choice.'
You scoff.
'And why wouldn't I?'
'I know your secret.'
'What secret?' you ask, but secretly you already know the answer.
'Oh come one L/N. Don't you remember? You almost fucked Zabini.' he smirks. He knows he got you.
Your face goes pale.
'That's not true. I left as soon as I saw him.'
'That doesn't matter. I can easily tell everyone you're a filthy whore.'
'I'm not.'
He laughs.
'You are. Diggory would confirm it.'
You feel anger come up.
'Alright then. You were a filthy whore. So what? The point is that I could easily tell everyone.'
You sigh. You gotta come with a good comeback now.
'Oh really Malfoy? Wow how pathetic. You're literally blackmailing me to tutor you.' you say. Yes yes, it works. You just "hurt" his ego.
'Oh shut up L/N.'
'If that means you will too, I'd love to.' you say.
Malfoy sighs.
'So L/N? Are you gonna do it? Or do you want whole Hogwarts to know?'
You look at him angrily. Yes, he had bullied you for 4 years now, but you hadn't seen it coming that he was such a jerk. You actually couldn't believe anyone could be so mean.
'Fine.' you sigh angrily. Malfoy smirks.
'Knew it.'  

It was three days later now. Since then you didn't even bother to look at him. At that moment you didn't even think about it, but now that you let it sink in you feel so ashamed. Your bully for four years knows your biggest and most shameful secret. You regretted falling so hard for Cedrics lies, but what you regretted the most was ignoring your own limits for him. But that is a closen chapter. Well, sort of. You still think about it a lot. Hermione is the only one who knows about it. And Malfoy. But he doesn't count.
'Hey watch your step!' someone shouts, when you bump into them.
'Oh I'm so-' you see who it is.
'Not sorry.' you finish your sentence. Cedric.
'How is it that you always bump into me?' he says irritatedly. Now that he has dumped you he doesn't even bother being kind.
'I ask myself the same question everytime.' you sigh.
'Funny. If this is your trick to get people to like you, it doesn't really work. I won't get back together with you.' he says jerkily.
'Oh please. As if I'd wanna be with you ever again.' you scoff and walk away. You feel tears come up, but ignore them. Talking to your past loverboy was still a little... Overwelming?

{Yes yes finally a new chapter. It lasted a little long but I have vacation now. So that means more chapter from now😊. Also, feel free to ask for a new chapter in the comments when it lasts long. It reminds me and motivates me.
X}