Chapter 6~ First task

(AN: This is still a Draco X Reader story but the story line is just long lmao. )

The first task is this morning. Something inside you is feeling nervous for Cedric (and Harry ofcourse, he is one of your best friends) but somewhere you're starting to feel more and more uncomfortable around him. Yes, he is your boyfriend and you love him, but you just don't like what he asks from you.
'Ey Mudblood!' you hear a familiar voice say. Not again. Just ignore it Y/N, just ignore it.
'Are you deaf or what?' the voice snaps. You want to walk away but they have gotten something out of your bag.
'Give it back, Malfoy.' you sigh.
'Nope.' he says, popping the p.
'Let's see, what is this... Ooooh your Potions homework, interesting. You don't mind if I copy this, do you?' he says with a disgustingly sweet and fake smile.
'Actually I do Malfoy, so give it back.' you say, in an annoyed tone.
'Oh, don't speak to your superiors like that. I think we have to teach mudblood some manners, don't we guys?' he smirks. His two goons, Crabbe and Goyle, laugh and nodd. Ofcourse, as if they'd ever disagree with the platinum blonde that's basically their boss.
'Ha, superiors! I hope you aren't talking about yourselves, because you don't have to expect that people have respect for someone who's brains are in his arse.' you say. It maybe wasn't the best comeback, but it was something. He looks at you in disgust. You grab your potions homework out of his hands and walk away. You still hear some insults being screamed after you but you act like you don't hear them.

You sit down in the crowd, in the middle of Ron and Hermione.
'Y/N, what in Merlin's name took you so long?' Ron asks.
'Malfoy.' you sigh.
'Did he call you a mudblood again?' Hermione gives you a sympathetic look.
'Yeah, and he was talking about respect for my "superiors". As if.' you scoff.
'Oh screw that bloody Malfoy. He's a cunt and everyone knows it.' Ron says and with that the first task starts. (AN: I don't know the real order so I just improvise) The first turn is Krums. He plays the game really well but uses a spell to blind the dragon which causes the animal to step onto some eggs. That costs him points, sadly. Then it is Fleurs turn but you don't pay attention anymore. Your thoughts are somewhere else today. Your dream... You know it has to do with your "business" with Cedric. You know it was a boy who had bullied you for years, but for some reason you couldn't see his face. It can be several people. Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Malfoy... For some reason you feel in your guts that your dream is going to happen in real life, but Merlin you're wishing so bad it won't. It has happened before though, with Crispingrass. You had another dream about Cedric before, but you can't remember what is was about. You just hope this is going to end soon. You also see it's affecting your relationship with Cedric. He doesn't talk really much to you anymore, only before and after your appointments, and it's tearing you apart.
'Hey, Y/N, the whole task has already ended. Aren't you come with us?' Hermione asks. What? That can't be... No no no! You missed both Cedric's and Harry's turn! You hope Cedric won't be mad.
'You didn't pay attention, did you?' Hermione adds.
'No...' You feel bad.
'Ah. Cedric did well, just so you know. Harry did okay. He wasn't really good or something, but for your information he's got the egg.' Ron tells you, being salty about Harry again, because they're in a fight. Why can't they just make up? It's heartbreaking to see the two bestfriends like this. But you don't say anything about it, and just simply walk after them.

Pov Draco

'I can't believe everyone was so happy for Potter, anyone could've done that.' I spat, when we are back in the commonroom. That guy always manages to get under my skin. Hell, he's so annoying.
'Please calm down Draco. Let's play some truth or dare instead.' Blaise suggests. I sigh. This is a game first years should be playing.
'Fine. But I'm not going first.' I tell them.
'Alright, I'll go first then.' Goyle brings in. I simply nodd.
'So truth or dare then?' I ask.
'Truth.'
'Are you in love with Pansy?'
'What? No gross...'
I snicker. Yeah, Pansy is really annoying indeed. She always flirts with me and although I must admit I enjoy the attention, pugface herself is just stupid. I can agree with Goyle on that.
'Blaise, your turn.' Goyle says.
'Okay, Truth.'
'Coward.' I tease him.
'Hey, I'm not a coward I just wanted truth! But if you stand on it, next time I'll choose dare.'
'Sure. So truth eh..' Goyle says.
'Are you virgin?' Ofcourse he is, Goyle, that's obvious. Actually I'm too but at least I get attention from girls. They don't need to know that though, they think I'm a ladykiller who has a new girl every night. The lady killer part is true, but I'm a bit too picky, which results in me being pretty single.
'Yes I am.' he sighs. I hear Goyle laugh.
'So Draco, truth or dare?' he asks.
'Dare.' I answer.
'I dare you to.... To give Pansy a peck on her cheek!'
'Seriously? Then she will think I see something in her.' I object. Blaise and Goyle laugh. Exacly at that moment, Pansy walks in. Jeez, perfect timing Parkinson.
'What's so funny?' she asks, sitting down next to me, making sure to give me a good view on her arse in the process.
'Oh nothing.' I subtly say.
'If you say so, Dracy.' she says, using the nickname that makes me want to puke out everything I ever ate. Then I do it. I kiss her on the cheek. Yep, I messed up. She won't leave me alone from now. I see her face heat up, while Blaise and Goyle try to hide their grins.
'Eh yeah... Could you leave us alone now, Pansy?' I ask. She looks at me confused.
'I... what? But you just-, I though you-, Then why do I have to-' she mumbles.
'Yes I know what I did, can you shut up now? You're annoying.' I snap at hee. She gives me a hurt glance and then runs out, tears welling up in her eyes. Drama queen.
'So, Blaise, truth or dare?' Goyle says.
'Hey, it's your turn now!' he protests.
'We don't care about your rules, Zabini.' I sigh.
'Fine, dare.'
'Alright then... You said you were still virgin, so I dare you to fuck somebody before the end of this week.' Gregory smirks. I hear his loud laugh and Blaise turns a bit red. That makes me smirk too. Somewhere I feel bad for his victim though, but actually I think he won't find anyone. I mean, who wants to fuck him.
'Sure. As if I can't do that.'

{There was a tip in the truth or dare game. Can you find it?}