Chapter 14~ A girl

Pov Y/N

'Y/N?' Hermione asks, while you are studying in the girls dorm.
'Yes?'
'Ron still hasn't asked me and the ball is already in five days. So...'
'So?'
'So when Krum asked me again today, I said yes...' she mumbles.
'Really? Hermione that's so great!' you smile.
'Yeah I know but I'm still a little disappointed Ronald didn't ask me.'
'I get that. But look at the bright side: maybe he'll get jaelous and ask you next time.' you try.
'Maybe...' your best friend sighs.
'By the way, Krum is actually really sweet.' she admits with a small smile. 'He helps me with studying, and he is very interested in and gentle.'
'Well than it's even greater.' you smile. When it's about you, you've never been good at being positive, but when it's about others problems you're a queen at showing them the bright side.
'Do you have a date yet, Y/N?'
'No, I still don't.' you respond.
'Why not going with Harry?'
'I don't know if I want that.'
'Why not?'
'Well, Ginny is still my friend you know.'
'Oooh but Y/N, Ginny is going to the ball with Neville.'
'What? But she's a third year. Only fourth years and older can go to the ball.'
'Except for when someone from 4th or older asks you.'
'Oh. But do you really think she won't be mad at me if I go with Harry? I mean, she knows we know she has a crush on him.'
'She won't. She'll understand. You will go as friends anyway.'
'That's true.'

Pov Harry

Cho has turned me down for Diggory. Sure, it's a pretty boy but still,  why does everyone have a crush on that guy? 'Hey Harry.' I turn around to see Y/N. 'Hi Y/N.' I smile. Y/N is one of my best friends, next to Ron and Hermione. 'I was wondering, will you go to the Yule Ball with me? I know the boy is supposed to ask the girl, but still.' she says. 'As friends by the way.' she adds quickly. I feel happiness come up. I already started worrying that I would need to go alone, but now I don't, and I can even go with Y/N, she's always fun. 'Ofcourse.' I reply, and Y/N's eyes light up.

Pov Y/N

Potions. Yay. Not. You're sitting next to Hermione, and Ron is sitting on her other side with Harry. You're trying to do the work Snape had given you, but get distracted because of the conversation between your two male friends. 'I'm afraid we won't have dates Harry.' Ron sighs. 'You, maybe. I have one, Ron.' Harry says, trying not to laugh a little.
'Really? Who?'
'Y/N.'
Pack!
Snape has hitten Harry head with a book. You giggle a little. Harry gives you a played deathglare.
'We're going as friends.' he tells Ron.
'Oh. Well what girls are left then?'
Swiep
Snape has pushed both of the boys heads down, facing they're school work.
'Hermione, you're a girl.' Ron says when Snape has walked away.
'Oh, well spotted. But if you don't mind, someone has already asked me.' she says angrily, while getting up and handing her work in.
'And I said yes!' she snappes while picking up her books from the table and walking away angrily. 'What the bloody hell is wrong with her...' Ron sighs, while looking after Mione.
'Are you serious Ron?' you sigh while shaking your head. 'What?' he askes. You hand in your work and walk away while leaving a confused Ron behind.
Pack!
You don't even have to turn around to know that Snape's book and Ron and Harry's head have connected again.
Normally you would've went after Hermione but you know she's angry and wants to be alone right now. You feel the ring around your finger heat up a bit. Your eyes snap toward the silver jewelry. They widen when you see that the normally white pearl has tearned purple. Purple? Right at that moment in turns black. What is happening here?! Yesterday it had turned yellow too... What the bloody hell is this...? When Hermione has calmed down you should ask her if she knows something.