Taehyung

It was just a normal day in the life of you and Taehyung. An ordinary day until you lost your phone. It was a real mood killer. After searching for hours, you asked Taehyung if he had any idea where your phone went. "I don't have it." Taehyung lazily replied as he laid down on the couch, watching TV. You groaned and continued looking underneath every bed, couch, and furniture there was. "Ugh." You were so done. You were so frustrated that you began to cry. Tears ran down your eyes and sobbing noises came out of you. "What's wrong Y/N?" Taehyung asked as he turned the TV off, and walked to you. He sat down on the floor, next to you. "I lost my phone." Your voice cracked as you cried on Taehyung's shoulder. "Aish.. don't worry little Y/N. I will help you find it." He wiped your tears. You nodded and tried to stop crying, although you couldn't help but continuously sniff. Taehyung got up and began searching. You followed him. "Did you lose it in the house?" Taehyung asked. You nodded your head up and down. "Where did you last put it?" "I don't know! I left it on my bed and now it's gone!" You got frustrated again. "Nononono.. don't be mad." He gently wrapped his arm around you. "Don't cry. I will look for it." You nodded back at him, refusing to cry.

   Time went by and you both didn't find anything. You felt like it was hopeless. You were so upset. "I can't find it. Let's just take a break." He sighed. "I'm sorry Y/N.." "O-Oppa.. it's not your fault.." You weren't in the mood. "Want to eat something?" He offered you a cup of warm ramen noodles. You nodded your head in excitement. "Yes please!" You begged. "Yummy.." You gleed as you slurped the noodles. "Thank you oppa." You smiled. "You're welcome." He patted you on the back. "I'll help you find it no matter what, okay?" "T-Thank you."

   Hours and hours went by and nothing happened. More than half of the day was spent with you and Taehyung just looking for your phone. You were both so close to just giving up. "Let me ring it." Taehyung suggested. "But I think I left it on mute." You sadly looked down. It was hopeless. At least to you. "Don't worry, Y/N. We will find a way. That's for sure." He cheered you up, patting you on the back. "Mommy will kill me if she finds out I lost something. Especially if it's my phone." You pouted. "No, don't say that.. I might as well just tell her that I lost it." He comforted you. "For real, oppa?" "I mean, it's not really a big deal, to be honest." He admitted. It was getting really late. You and Taehyung were getting pretty exhausted. "L-Let my just try one more time.." He skimmed through his contacts and pressed on your number. Attempting to ring your phone. "Beeep" Your butt vibrated. You reached out for your back pockets. You slowly pulled your phone out of your pockets. "Oops." You embarrassingly giggled. "Y/N YOU IDI-" Taehyung yelled at you for a second. "I'm sorry oppa!" You interrupted Taehyung with a nervous laugh. "Ughhhh.." He covered his face with his hands. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung!" You pouted. "You're so lucky I love you." He turned to your direction, still covering his mouth and nose. You stood on your toes to whisper him something. "Sorry." Taehyung sighed. "I can't get mad at my cute baby sister." He admitted and laughed with you. He carried you to your room and tucked you in bed. "Goodnight, Y/N. You owe me all of your kisses." He smiled. You kissed him on the cheeks and cuddled him.