Jin

You and Jin were going grocery shopping together. It was a lot colder and windier than you expected. You ended up wearing a short-sleeved blouse followed by a mini skirt. As soon as you stepped out of the house, you shivered but continued walking with Jin while holding his hand.
You both walked into the market and it was a lot chillier than outside. Jin reached out for his pocket and grabbed a small piece of paper. He unfolded a shopping list. "Y/N, can you please help me out with this?" He requested as he ripped half of the paper, handing you the rest of the things he wanted you to look for. You nodded your head and grabbed a basket. "Don't get lost this time but just call me just in case you do. And don't buy anything you don't need!" He reminded you and handed you some money. You rolled your eyes and walked away with your shopping cart.

"Hm.. let's see, a bag of white rice, sugar, flour and-" You read to yourself as some young man bumped into you. "Excuse me ma'am but you're standing right in the middle of this aisle. Please move." He shyly spoke as you moved your body. "I-I'm sorry!" You apologized as he walks away. He was the most handsome man you've ever met. You stared at him for a little longer and just continued reading the grocery list. You walked to a different aisle and grabbed a bag of rice.

After you finished purchasing everything your brother wanted you to look for, you walked up to the snacks aisle and gazed at the cookies-and cream-flavored Pocky sticks. The view was so tempting but Jin's words flashed back at you. You sighed. "Fine."
You met Jin outside of the market. "Do you have everything-" He pulled you to his direction as you kept coughing and sniffing. "Are you sick? Oh no! How are you feeling?" He asked as he caressed your hair. He took his hoodie off and made you wear it. The sleeves drooping all the way down to your thighs. "Oppa! I look embarrassing!" You whined. "Aish Y/N! Don't complain. You're health is more important than your appearance." He zipped up your hoodie. "Oh no your legs are exposed. You can wait until we get home, right?" "Yes oppa."

You both arrived home and Jin immediately got out a pack of soup noodles. He wrapped a blanket around your body and patted you on the head. He boiled the water and added the instant noodles in. After the noodles cooked, he avoided adding all the sauce and spices as it was "unhealthy." He got out utensils such as a spoon and chopsticks. "Eat up Y/N." He soaked the noodles with the warm water and fed the noodles to you. "Oppa, I saw a cute boy who had the most handsome face ever." You told Jin and he just laughed it off. "No one is more handsome than me. Not Dad. Not that boy." He fed you. "Oppa, I wasn't even that sick. I was just cold. You're so overprotective." "Aish. If I wasn't there at that moment you would've froze. Why did you even wear this in the first place?" He asked. "Are you trying to impress some boys? Well guess what! Go to college and become a doctor!" Jin was just like a mother to you. He was overprotective and he cared a lot about you. He fed you the last noodles and let you drink the soup. "More." You demanded. "But that was the last one. We have tea."
He finished microwaving two mugs of matcha green tea and handed one to you. "You're welcome." He kissed your head and went inside the blanket, cuddling you. He turned the TV channel to your favorite Korean drama and forced himself to watch with you. "Yay! Thank you oppa!" You cheered as he looked at you and hugged you.