Kakashi watched her as if her being this aroused hot mess, entertained him. he was being mean to enjoy her beg for him.

"Sakura sit up" he ordered. She sat up on the bed on her knees while kakashi stood by the bed. he started caressing her hair and face while looking at her, he pushed her face closely to his groin. She looked up as if she was awaiting orders, but it seemed pretty obvious what he wanted. He kept brushing his bulge on her face and lips, he was a man of few words. sakura knew what she needed to do. His look turned into a mischievous smile, he removed a few strands of hair from her face, he started to form her hair into a pony tail at the back of her head.

Sakura started to unbutton his pants, she was making sure her sensei got a good look at her big breasts while doing so, she let the straps of her lingerie fall down her shoulders intentionally. She slid her hands in his pants and touched something rock hard, it almost felt inhuman. Sakura moaned in shock.

"Ka-kakashi sensei... you're so hard.."

kakashi just chuckled, he found her reaction cute. "Do you think you can handle a man Sakura?"

Sakura nodded, and took his huge protruding boner out of his pants, it was bulging with anticipation, every little vein was swollen and red. There was pre-cum spilling out of his cock. How on earth could Kakashi sensei stay that calm with this inside his pants, it didn't make sense to her. how could he be so gentle with her in this state. Kakashi couldn't pull off the act very longer he tilt his head back and gave off a moan.

"you wanted to play Sakura, now look what you've done to me.. heh don't you think it's fair you'll take care of this..?" he growled as his erection was living it's own life.

Sakura licked the pre cum off the tip of his cock, that little interaction to her tongue was enough for kakashi to moan and grab her hair hard and practically shove his erection into her mouth, he was losing control, she was now messing with a man, not her kind and considerate sensei that would treat her like his precious little student.

she sucked harder and harder and he was just looking at her with desire. she was dripping wetness onto her bed. Sakura knew from his aggressiveness that Kakashi planned to finish himself in her mouth. she felt kind of disappointed. Kakashi's cock was pulsating bigger and bigger, it looked like it was going to exploade in her mouth, she had to stop for a moment to breath and let his cock out of her mouth for a second, a string of saliva and pre cum left her mouth, he looked at her while breathing very heavily. he gave off a displeased moan, like he was a child that you took candy from.

Kakashi's cock was still standing tall waiting for attention from Sakura, She looked up to kakashi to speak, "please Kakashi, finish me, i can't take it anymore i have to have you inside me, please just fuck me i will do anything for you Sensei" Kakashi looked down at her as she begged

Kakashi caressed her head as he spoke "i will Sakura, i will fuck you hard. when i will be done with you, our training tomorrow will not be possible trust me.. however you will do me first Sakura.. i'm a very deprived man."

He said that as he pushed his cock into her mouth again, she instantly started to anticipate her turn, so she diligently did as she was told. it didn't take long for Kakashi's huge erection to start to spill it's seed into her mouth, He growled and moaned loudly as he shoved his cock even more inside her mouth.. there was white milky cum everywhere , you could tell he was deprived. Sakura was shocked at how much was in her mouth, it was dripping from her mouth down her neck and onto her breasts. Kakashi loved that sight, he lowered his face down close to hers and whispered in her ears "Swallow it Sakura"

she swallowed it and looked up to see that kakashi was looking at her as if she was master's little puppy. He smiled as he whispered "Good girl". she wasn't happy though, it was unfair that she was all wet and soaked in Kakashi's cum. she looked down away from him. he had the upper hand now, Sakura was in a horrible state, she needed a cock inside of her it didn't matter who's at this point. Kakashi layed down on the bed beside her in exhaustion and contentment, while she was sitting there beside him. He looked at her and caressed her thighs.

"Sakura, come. Sit on me.. pleasure yourself"

Sakura got happy hearing that. she looked at him and instantly looked at his cock she started suckling on it desperately as kakashi looked down on her. this was entertaining for him. She made him hard in seconds. She removed her soaked panties and sat on his stomach making his stomach wet with her juices. she started rocking her ass back and forth making his cock wet, he wasn't inside of her yet, she had his cock positioned upwards on his stomach as she slided up and down. sounds of wetness was filling the room. kakashi was shocked, Had sakura always been this kinky, he just layed back and observed her ritual. His animal instincts were slowly awakening again as he observed.

Sakura finally decided he was hard enough for her, and positioned him under her as she moaned loudly. she sat right on his erection. She screamed. He was too big for her. she felt herself being teared down there, but she didn't care. she was going to pleasure herself even if kakashi didn't want to help her, she jumped up and down his cock. moaning harder and harder. Kakashi too was going to cum again seeing her act all crazy with her huge milky breasts jumping up and down. He couldn't stand not doing anything anymore he took her and positioned her underneath him, he wasted no time and thrusted his huge cock inside of her as far in as he could go. She would faint if he kept thrusting into her like this. She loved the pleasure so much she was going to cum. she tilted her head back and clenched her legs around his hips. Kakashi could feel her tightening her pussy so much that he almost growled, She came. cum exploded all over his cock. He didn't stop just because she was done. Kakashi kept thrusting until he too reached his limit, He finished inside of her, she could feel his warm seeds spilling into her.

Realization slowly hit her, this is awful she just had an amazing night with her Sensei..