recap

As Harry shut the door behind Ron, he turned to put on his shoes and grab his study supplies. He had set his phone on vibrate and plugged his headphones in so he could listen to music while he studied since he hated to study in silence as the library often was. He walked out into the crisp air of early spring. The library was full of people as midterms reached their full swing. As usual, Harry set up shop in the upper left corner of the top floor of the library. He started to revise for his other midterms. He had been half way through his notes for his psychology midterms when someone set their things down on the table across from him. Harry jumped slightly as he looked up at the person.

Across from Harry was a tall boy. He was obviously older, Harry was sure he was a junior at the least. He had dark red hair. It wasn't a natural color, but what caught Harry's attention was his eyes. They were so dark they could have been mistaken for black. Harry rose an eyebrow at him. "Hi." His eyes trailed the boy as he moved to sit.

"You're Harry Potter, right?" The boy asked, his eyes looking down at Harry's books. Harry nodded, still just as confused. "Professor Malfoy told me I'd find you here. He wants to see you in his office as soon as possible. Says it's important." Harry sighed, nodding. He knew he couldn't avoid Draco for very long.

"Thank you." Harry muttered, picking up his things and running off to Draco's office. When he got to the office and got no answer, he figured Draco would be at his apartment instead. As he started to walk up the stairs leading to Draco's front door, he got increasingly more nervous as he got closer to the door. He lifted his hand to gingerly knock on the door, but the door opened before he could even knock. The door opened revealing candles and roses everywhere. "Draco?" Harry called out as he entered the apartment. Draco stood next to the dining table, smiling softly.

"I wanted to properly apologize for everything I had said and done in the last year. You shouldn't have been put into that situation and I'll never forgive myself for having put you into the situation in the first place. Join me for dinner and I promise we'll never fight again." Draco offered Harry a glass of wine, which Harry reluctantly accepted. "Please say you forgive me."

"Of course I do, Draco. I was scared, but I can tell you're getting better." Harry sighed, going to sip the wine. A few moments after the wine entered his system, Harry began to feel light headed. Draco caught him just as he fell.

"Now you'll never leave me." Draco smiled, bring Harry into a room to lock him inside. "Now you'll love me forever." Draco brought his lips down to kiss Harry on the forehead before leaving the room and locking him in. Perfect, Draco thought. Now we can be together forever.

________________________________________

told you there'd be a sequel :)