chapter 13

I began to kick around as hard as I could and tried to pry whoever's hand that was off my face. I was pulled into a bedroom nearby. The room was the size of a master bedroom. It had a large bed in the center with a single lamp on in the darkened room.

"You're a tough one, chica." As soon as he said that, I knew it was Luis. I could smell a hint of alcohol from his breath. This made me even more furious. I managed to kick him right in the groin and he cursed in pain. His grip around me loosened and I took that opportunity to sprint to the door of the bedroom.

I had to take a moment to unlock the door, but as soon as I was about to open it Luis came up behind me and slammed it shut. He then stood in front the door, locking it again and blocking me from trying to leave.

"What is wrong with you! Are you insane?! Let me out right now, Luis. I'm not even kidding." I said sternly.

"Don't you want to have some fun with me?" He asked. "Let'ssss play a game."

I rolled my eyes."Just think of me as the Barbie you will never get to play with. Move out of my way, now." I said as I tried to move past him to the door. Luis still wouldn't let me by. He had a smirk on his face. I gave him a cold stare and then let out a long, loud bloodcurling scream. Even Luis jumped a bit.

He looked startled and then clamped his hand over my mouth. Hopefully somebody heard me. "You shouldn't do that, chica. We don't want to be interrupted." Without warning he grabbed me and pushed me all the way to the bed.

"HELPPP!" i screamed loudly. Luis suddenly got on top of me and crashed his lips onto mine. GROSS. I tried to aim for his crotch again but he was better prepared this time, and made sure I wasn't able to kick him down there.

I managed to shove him away a little and looked at him. "Why are you doing this?!" I asked. "I can find you a girl if you are really that desperate."

"But what if it's you that I want?" He said looking down at me with menacing eyes.

"But what if it's ME that you can not have!" I retorted loudly in his face. At that moment, We heard a noise at the door.

Luis turned and looked towards the door. "Shh." He said to me and put his finger to my lips. I smacked it way in anger.

The door knob wiggled. "Hey! Why is my parents bedroom locked? Whose in there?" It was Ryan's voice. He began to pound violently on the door. "Get out! This room is off limits!"

Luis clamped his hand over my mouth again to prevent me from screaming. He got off of me and pulled me to my feet, still careful to keep my mouth covered. He then took me away from the bed. I looked at the lamp and without thinking I did some amazing ninja move and kicked the lamp to the ground. It made a lot of noise. ALOT.

"I'm going to drop kick whoever's ass is in there!" Ryan yelled from the other side of the door. I could hear him fumbling with the doorknob to get it open.

"Hey, I need to get going. Have you seen Lizzy?" I heard Ben's voice and I felt happy suddenly.

"Not now, Ben. I'm getting these idiots in my parents room out of here." Just then the bedroom door flew open.

Free at last!

"What the hell? Lizzy are you okay?" Ryan said and made his way toward us, but Luis let go of me and dashed towards the door.

Ben stopped him by connecting his fist with luis jaw. I gasped. Luis stumbled back onto the floor clutching his face. Ben stared at Luis coldly then looked up at me. His expression turned into a smile.

"You ready to get out of here?" He asked casually as if he hadn't just punched somebody in the face. I simply nodded.

Just then Taylor and Cameron walked in. "Sssso the party is ssup here nowww?" Cameron slurred. Then through the window we saw red and blue flashing lights.