Chapter 3

Taylor Vincent -

Taylor Vincent
-

"This is Alex." Taylor pointed to a pretty indian girl sitting at the table. We were at lunch and she was introducing me to her friend.

I smiled "Hey, I'm lizzy."

"Do you want to be part of our group?" Alex asked.

"What group?"

"The outcasts."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

Taylor jumped in. "Well, Alex is an outcast because she's indian. You're an outcast because of your race. And me..I'm just an outcast in general.

I laughed. We ate our lunch and I spotted Cameron on the other side of the cafeteria. I went over to see who he was sitting with, and what do you know? He was sitting with Erin and her barbie friends. I stopped in my tracks and stared in disbelief. I can't let my brother turn into one of them. I approached the table slowly. "Hey Cameron."

He smiled when he saw me. "Hey Lizzy. What's up?"

I heard some girls at the table snicker. I snapped my head in their direction. "What's so funny?"

Erin rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "I can't believe you know this girl Cameron. It's such a coincidence you both were new on the same day."

"I'm his sister you dipshit." I frowned at Cameron. "Why are sitting with these idiots?"

"Lizzy, you don't have to insult them." He said.

"Yeah Lizzy, be nice." I heard a voice behind and I spun around. Ben was standing there smirking at me.

"Oh look. It's Ben." Erin said desperately.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Yeah look, it's me." He said in an annoyed tone. If he didn't like Erin Maguire, I think I might start to like this kid.

Erin pulled out the chair next to her. "I saved you a seat."

"I won't be needing it." He said and I laughed.

Erin glared at me then snapped her finger. Her little pal next to her stood up holding a bowl of chilli. Before I could react, she tossed the chili right at me, splattering it all over my shirt. She put on an innocent face and put her hand over her mouth, "Oops. It slipped."

Ben looked surprised, but he wasn't laughing. I stared my brother in shock. He looked shocked as well at what just happened, but he didn't do anything. He didn't defend me. He was turning into one of them, I could feel it.

I knew if I stayed there i would have beat the crap out of her and I wasn't trying to be suspended my first day of school. I walked angrily into the bathroom while the whole cafeteria laughed at me. I was beyond pissed. If I could make up a word it would be furiopissed. I was furious and upset. It was so embarrasing.