11. New start?

TAEHYUNG POV

For the whole lesson I wasn't able to concentrate. I mean Y/N is sitting next to me which is already distracting but also thoughts about sitting with her at lunch and break... BEING HER FRIEND are taking over me. I finally get to make friends as those guys won't do anything, I hope. When the lesson finishes I go to another lesson. This is the only lesson I don't have with Y/N but I have it with Jungkook and Jimin soon more because some of her friends are here too. I walk to class with Jimin and we meet Jungkook on the way so I take this opportunity to tell them about what Y/N asked me....but I'm gonna have a little bit of fun first *evil grin*

"Oh guys I have something to tell you" I say looking down pretending to be sad

"What is it Tae? Did something happen" Jimin says with worry written all over his face

"Yh. Just know Y/N asked me if us three would like to start sitting with her group from now on but I was so nervous that I said no. I'm sorry guys" I say making my voice shaky

"You did WHAT! Seriously." Said Jungkook getting angry. Damn I'm so good at acting it's unreal.

"Don't listen to him it's fine..." Jimins says trying to comfort me but I could see he was upset about it. I burst out laughing I can't hold it in anymore

"BAHAHAHA! You should have seen your faces all angry and stuff. I'm only joking I said yes" at this point I'm completely red from laughing. They both sigh in relief

"I was gonna cry" said jimin bringing his hands to his chest

"I was gonna kill you" said Jungkook with his arms still crossed

"Relax, relax we'll be hanging around with them from now on. Like WE'RE in THIER group" I say trying to control my emotions.
We get to class and go to our seats.

SUGA POV

I couldn't concentrate throughout the whole 1st lesson and I'll doubt that I'll be able to concentrate this lesson. What Y/N asked us in the morning. What was so special about these guys? She'd never befriend others guys except me, Jin,RM and J-Hope. I mean not to be rude but who are they because I've never heard of them before. Where did she meet them? How long has she known them?

Just the thought of that made me clutch my hands in anger until my knuckles were white. The thought of Y/N being with another guy just angered me, not only because someone guys just take advantage and play with girls but also because....I wanted to be her first guy. I wanted to be her first love, happiness, joy....she's not even mine yet I feel like I'm gonna lose her. I'll just have to keep a real close eye on them and just glare at them (trust me my glares are scary) That should be enough to show them who's boss.

But then thinking about that makes me feel guilty. Y/N deserves to be happy with whomever  she wants. Love can't be forced or erased it will always be there no matter how big or small. I hope that they're at least decent, respectful guys.

Before anymore thoughts could pop into my head the bell went signaling that it was break now. I get up and head to the canteen

TAEHYUNG POV

The bell goes and my heart starts beating fast. I'm going to formally meet Y/Ns friends I'm really nervous. Jimin walks over to me also looking nervous while Jungkook looks cocky. He's changed so much, he was so innocent and shy and now he's just cocky. If this continues I'll personally slap some sense into him.

"So do we just go to the canteen?" Asked Jimin

"I think so"I answer to be honest she didn't tell me

"Why are we going to the canteen? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asks so confused. He'd forgotten what I said which isn't surprising but explains why he was all cocky and stuff. He thought we were going to have another competition at our little meet up place thing.

"Did you forget we're hanging out with Y/N from now on" I said laughing as he froze with his eyes wide open

"Well looks like Jungkook is Jungshook" said Jimin laughing and we high five each other

"It's not funny" he said pouting

We start walking to the canteen at a medium pace. I'm shitting myself and I don't know why it's just her friends not her parents.

"Taehyung! Jungkook! Jimin!" We heard a girl shout out names

Y/N POV

Yes. Success I got their attention and I'm waving at them. I forgot to tell Taehyung where exactly we sit so I waited for them in the corridor. They walk over.

"Hi guys" I say filled with happiness "I can't wait for you to meet the others. They're all really sweet so no need to be nervous"I said realising the tension in the air.

We walk in the canteen to our table "‪Hi guuyyyyyyyysssss"I say sitting down and gesturing for Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook.
"Introduce yourselfs guys, don't be shy"

"H-hello I'm Kim Taehyung but you can just call me Taehyung" he stutters a bit which I find so adorable

"Hello I'm Park Jimin but you can just call me Jimin" he looks so shy when he says that I swear he could be a little teddy bear

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can just call me Jungkook" and as each says their name I realise they don't have nicknames

"Wait hold on. You guys don't have nicknames or something?" I asked surprised

"Not really...why?" Asks Taehyung "Well you have to have one. Hmm let's see. Taehyung you could be Taetae or Tae for short, Jimin you could be Jiminie and Jungkook could be Kookie. What do you guys say. They all agree and so do the others then it's settled"

Anyways now back to introductions

TAEHYUNG POV

Throughout our introduction one of the guys just stared at us. It was like he was analysing our every move and our words. It made me feel really uncomfortable. It became even colder once Y/N gave us nicknames. I gulped as his emotionless eyes that seemed to be glued to me as if he was willing to kill me right there and then.

They then introduced themselves and the one that was staring- actually glaring at me Suga went to speak to Jennie while we all just got to know each other.

(A/N: Sorry that is been a while I had written this a few days ago but don't publish it. Anyways thank you for being so patient here is a double update.

Wait also question do you prefer double updates in the spam of 3-4 days or just one update in the spam of 2-3 days?

Hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️)