Check yes Juliet (Prussia)

Check yes Juliet

Are you with me?

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk

I won't go until you come outside

Check yes Juliet

Kill the limbo

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window

There's no turning back for us tonight

~*~

You lay in bed with your laptop watching anime, when suddenly you hear a small tap on your window.

At first you thought you were hearing things, but then there was another tap, and then another.

You placed your laptop on the bed slowly walking over to the window. You look outside to see your crush, Gilbert, standing outside of it.

What would he be doing here at this time of night though?

Opening the window you stuck your head out: "What the hell are you doing outside my window?!" You whispered harshly.

He just grinned. "Come to this party me ______." He whispered up to you. You sighed. "I can't. It’s late and I have school tomorrow. Plus..."

You trailed off looking back to your nightstand, observing the picture of you and your father smiling happily.

"My dad doesn't want me to be around you." "But _____-" You cut him off before he could finish. "Sorry Gil." You said, shutting the window.

Suddenly you heard another ping, and another, and another till you heard the window shatter.

Your eyes widen, the shattering wasn't exactly quite either. "Hey _____, what was that sound?! What are you doing up there?!" Your father yelled from downstairs.

"Oh chizz" You whispered.

Footsteps could be heard, trailing their way up towards your room door.

"Gil!"

Your father stepped into the room suspicion written all over his face. "What was that racket?" He asked walking around the room.

"Oh, sorry daddy, the lamp fell down while I was dancing and kind of broke the window..." You apologized, scratching your head awkwardly, holding onto the propped lamp.

He stared at you, then at the window, then around the room, then at you again.

"Hmmm, okay, But keep it down I'm trying to watch the game."

You nodded.