Crazy Ex-girlfriend (France)

You and your boyfriend, France, were walking hand in hand down the streets of Paris, talking and just enjoying each other's company.

You were happy that the French player cooled down for you, and only you. He never flirted with another woman or lead any on. He gave all his attention and time to you, well when he had time anyway.

You sighed happily, walking closer to the blonde, snuggling into his side. He chuckled and hugged you closer to his body. "I love you _____." He smiled down at you, who just grinned back.

"I love you too." His smile widened and he pecked your lips. He stopped along the sidewalk and picked up a lone rose off of a bush on flower cart. He place the rose in your hair and threw you a charming smile.

"Pour vous ma belle rose." He spoke to you in French, making your cheeks to burn. He laughed at your modesty and kissed your cheek, continuing to stroll along with you by his side.

Suddenly while Francis stopped walking, looking up at him worrily you asked him what was wrong.

"She's back..." he muttered under his breath but you had caught it.  "She? Who's she?" You asked him curiously.

Was he with another woman? No you knew Francis was a player but not to you...right?

He laughed nervously and wrapped his arm around your waist pushing you in the opposite direction. "Oh she's...nobody! Lets go  _____!"

He rushed his words only making you more and more suspicious. Once you were around the corner, you stopped.

"Francis what's going on?" You ask, looking up at his tall figure.

He nonchalantly ran his hand through his golden locks and sighed, focusing on anything and everything but your demanding eyes.

"Uh...just a colleague I'm trying to avoid." He stated, sounding very unconvincing to you.

"She's very annoying and it would be time wasting when I wanna spend time with you."

After he said that your heart melted. Even when you wanted to stay serious, you couldn't; especially around him. You sighed and looked away from him.

"Okay Francis I'll leave it alone." you said. 'For now...' He captured your chin between his finger tips, tilting your head to meet his gaze.

"I'm serious ______ I'm not doing anything with anyone, I promise." His words were sincere and you believed him, truthfully.

You nodded, and brightness was brought back to his features. "Okay let's go, I really want to show you this restaurant.The food is magnificent!"

You giggled at his fascination, and went along with him. "Okay I can't wait!"

~~~~~~~~

* Time Skip brought to you by.....no one this time. They're all away on vacation for spring break sorry :( *

~~~~~~~~

France opened the glass door for you to a small cafe he found on the edge of town. You nodded a thanks to him walking inside the building, him following shortly after.

You took a table for two which was located by a window so you could see outside. "So what do you think of the place so far _____?"

You look at him and smile sweetly. "I love it, it's small, not too crowded, and has a homey type feel..."

He smiled, and laughed. "That's exactly why I thought you might like this place macherie!" He exclaimed.

"That's so thoughtful of you, to be thinking of me that way." He gazed at you with loving eyes.