Sparkly Vampires (Romania)

You and your boyfriend Romania were sitting in the living room, on a cold winters night.

You were snuggled up together under a blanket on the couch, watching the movie Twilight.

(A/N: GOMEN!! I NEEDED TO SET THE MOOD FOR THE ONE SHOT!!)

The part of the movie was on the scene where Edward was showing Bella his true self, a vampire....that sparkles.

"Hey _____?" You paused the movie and turned to look at him, humming in response.

"Do you wish vampires like that existed?" You gave him a confused look and then asked why he would ask a question like that.

"Well, girls seem to be swooned by sparkling vampires that watch them in their sleep. Do you feel that way?"

You just laugh, causing him to look at you strangly. Once you were calmed down, you smile lightly at him.

"Do you seriously think I would rather have that wannabe vampire, over mine?"

He was about to say something, but was cut off by your lips pressing against his.

When you pulled away his cheeks were coated with red, as he stared at you with wide eyes.

"Oh just shut up, I would choose my vampire over ones that sparkle any day.

That answer your question." You said smirking. He just smiled and captured your lips in a kiss.

"Mhmm, I think I can be satisfied with that answer."

A/N:

I'm sorry...I'm so sorry my mother (forcfully) had me watching twilight with her and yeaaa....i've said enough...*vanishes*

My special message will be brought to you by Mordicai and Rigby...

Mordicai & Rugby: WOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I am Taku Uzumaki and I approve this message.